View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #1
Obedient_Calf
Account Banned

Question Spams back again (for me anyway)

Soooo, every now and then (which restarted recently) I get these emails which do get sent straight to my spam box (hehe 'spam box' sounds like a ladies part).
If I'm on some sort of mailing list that a spy-bot/slurp spider has added me to I guess there no stopping it, but if this is the case would it be better to stop/close the threads like this [link], [link] & [link], which I myself am guilty of posting on. As we are only enlisting ourselves up to spam and in this case poetical scammers by doing so.

Or - as we cannot go back and remove old posts containing info is there anything we can do to protect/prevent ourselves? I so wished I'd done the whole ObedientcalfAThotmailDOTCOM thing now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello Dear

I got your email during my browsing on internet at www.getdare.com and felt so glad asking for a friendship relationship. We could be best of partners and could take good care of each other for a better tomorrow, who knows? Your kind response to this request will be appreciated.
Yours Rita,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I havent yet come across an advert:-
19/Nigerian Female/Master seeks 18+/Male slave (Bank account required!)

Im searching for a spam list to add [email protected] too now, to spam the spammer..

Last edited by Obedient_Calf; 01-05-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Obedient_Calf is offline   Reply With Quote