Thread: Fiction: Lady Amber becomes a Slave
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 06:44 AM   #14
submissive-ana

been a while I am rather ill with the flu but here's the last part of the story... may write another one updating their new life together not sure yet...

All night was pure torture for Amber worrying if she would enjoy the games tomorrow or if it would just bring pain and fear for her, as much as she was starting to enjoy this with Alex she was still a little scared of the things he could do to her if she displeased him, but she wanted to explore this side of herself didn't she? Submission as a Slave to him was a great experience and she wanted more no matter what may happen she realized that she would just have to wait and see what he had planned and trust him when he said that he wasn't going to push her so far now she had agreed to submit to him... Sighing to herself as she tried to sleep and failed she knew it was to be a very long night.
As morning finally arrived Amber woke up exited and ready for the day, though admittedly a little nervous too. Alex rolled over in the bed feeling her fidget and smiled at her "Good morning Pet go and meet me in the living room will you?"
Scurrying to meet his demands Amber made it to the room in less than a minute practically tripping twice in her haste to get down the stairs and across the hall to the living room, once there she sat gracefully on her knees arms behind her trying desperately to contain her emotions and keep still. She didn't want to start the day being punished just for something as silly as moving around due to her excitement.
Finally after about ten minutes Alex decided to put her out of her misery and went downstairs holding the bag of toys he was going to use for his session with her.
Reaching down he corrected her position by pushing her shoulders back to push out her breasts he then put his hand into the bad watching her eyes grow wide as he pulled out some clothes pegs... "Now you enjoyed the clamps... these will pinch more as they cant be adjusted so this should be fun for you... do keep still Pet!..." Alex watched the fear flit across her face before she strengthened her resolve and pushed her breasts back out again, he swiftly clamped first one nipple and then the other laughing gently at her squeaks of pain as each one bit down.
Amber's humour at the clamps however lasted no time at all as he reached back again and pulled out the rattan cane... "Oh please Master no! What did I do wrong please I am sorry do not punish me like that I beg of you!!!"
Silencing her pleas gently with a finger on her lips Alex smiled at her "Don't worry my precious pet, This one is for pleasure I promise it will be nothing above what you can take for me trust me"
With that Alex stood before her and gently started to whip her tits above the pegs, gently at first slowly getting harder and harder watching the pleasure grow in her eyes and listening to the moans she let out every so often, the sight of her submission to something that had scared her so tugged at his heart, it was such a beautiful gift now she was giving her submission freely and not forced, he had known from day one she would enjoy being controlled and he was happy he had been able to give it to her.
After an hour he stopped whipping her breasts and gently removed the clamps taking pleasure in her hiss of pain as the blood rushed back into her nipples painfully fast. Alex saw how unsteady she was as he stood her up and how she was in a good place after their scene... indeed one of their only tender ones so far... so he took pity and sat her down before kneeling before her and opening a box.
"Please Amber Lady and Slave, Captor of my heart, you agreed under duress but now I ask of you again... of your own free will Amber will you marry me and be my wife, my love, and my slave?"
Shocked Amber looked at him and tears sprung to her eyes "Oh YES god yes please Alex never let me go you introduced me to this life and I am so grateful I would love to marry you!!!"
And so it happened that they both got what they wanted even though she hadn't known she would ever enjoy such a life.
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote