Thread: Fiction: Lady Amber becomes a Slave
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 04:50 AM   #12
submissive-ana

"NO!" Amber gasps! Shocking not only him but herself as well "please Master please Lord Commander do not let me go yes I will marry you I must be depraved but I do enjoy some parts of this and I have nowhere else to turn anyway you have me captive I was lonely alone in my mannor and I adored all your gifts, I will combine our land and become both your Lady and your Slave as long as you do not torture me any more? Please Sir I know you take pleasure hurting me and I may be able to accept that even enjoy some of it, but please take things easier on me if I make this choice? you are a handsome man and I could grow to love you if you could just take things easy on me and ill do my best to learn!."
"Good, I knew I would get my own way sooner or later im glad you made this easy... now hold still I wish to spread my cum on your face before I allow you a bath and rest, you can sleep with my plug inside you tonight and this week you will drink what I give you and it will always have a small amount of piss in it because it pleases me to degrade you so and id like to get you used to drinking it."
"As you wish Master Please make my face a mess then I can bathe and please you by letting you treat my body as you will. And id be happy if you would let me eat at your feet tonight Sir"
Later that night after they had both eaten and washed they climbed into bed together and even though her body was still aching Amber was surprised to feel content, yes he had beaten and tortured her but once she'd agreed to his terms things had gotten easier and he had been nicer to her, and truly she did enjoy some of the things he had done and would like to do them again gentler... especially the nipple clamps he had made her wear through their meal...mmmm...
Suddenly Ambers train of thought was interrupted by probing fingers pushing inside her hot wet slit. "Mmm Oh my! someones wet, naughty little Slave, what were you thinking of?"
"Oh please dont stop Master! I was thinking of those clamps you used and of how much I would love them used again sometime and about how now that the torture is over im enjoying the pain youre giving me"
"Well thats good Amber"... his fingers move to the plug slowly pulling it out... "Because I would love to fuck you here now. The plug will have helped you stretch but as its your first time it will still hurt, however I want to take you and you will let me no matter what you want" Smiling at her whimper and her pushing onto his finger in her ass he pulled away and grabbed the lube, reaching back over to her he pushed her roughly onto her tummy and squirted the ice cold lube into her tight ass laughing out loud as she squirmed away from the cold before pulling her back and roughly biting her neck hard "Now now Amber be a good Slave and keep still for me"
"Im sorry Master it was cold! I will keep still" pushing her ass up toward him she wiggled enticingly... and stifled a giggle as three seconds later he growled and pushed her head down into the pillow positioning his cock against her ass, "For that im going to be quick" he growls at her menacingly before gently sliding in the head, and Amber realizes he wasnt joking as once her body adjuts to the head he slams the rest of the way into her causing her to gasp and whimper in pain and pleasure. This brutal pace kept up and as he continued Amber found herself enjoying the forbidden sensations more and more suddenly reaching her orgasm before she knew it was coming, she screamed into the pillow in pleasure and pushed back against him harder wanting more. But after giving her one more orgasm he finished with her and pulled away.
"Get some sleep now darling Slave... I have plans to play with you more tomorrow"
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote