Thread: Fiction: Lady Amber becomes a Slave
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 04:30 AM   #7
submissive-ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by idubbeldareyou View Post
I like the second part.
If you like writing the story, then why not continue? I'm sure some people enjoy it with you
I also wrote a short story but stopped cause I don't enjoy writing that much.
just for you then heres the next part

Alex proceeds to spank her getting harder and harder for twenty minutes before bringing out a flogger for another twenty, by this point she is starting to fall silent and stopped fighting her bonds, for his final step he pulls out a cane and whips her steadily for an hour or two, by this point she has lost all track of time with the pain.
Amber is dazed when the gag is suddenly removed and knows better than to talk or beg, she is not used to this treatment and is already feeling a little broken and she also feels something else, she will admit it only to herself but she thinks she may have enjoyed this treatment...if it was a lot gentler, she looks up at her captor feeling battered and broken and hoping he will make it stop... "Alright Lady Amber you have two choices now... number one: I carry on beating you like this *he pauses speaking here to punch her ribs just enough to hurt and leave her breathless* until you almost pass out before fucking every part of your body and finally growing bored and killing you slowly and as painfully as possible... or number two: you become a slave at my manor, you obey me you have no possessions or rights exept what I give you and you live your life with very little pain (if you obey me). what do you choose? life or death My Lady..."
"I refuse to give in to you" Amber grits out through her teeth, her body may be breaking but her pride won't let her give up this easily. "Very well My Lady as you wish... I was hoping it wouldnt come to this..." Reaching into the chest near him the commander pulls out a huge sharp hunting knife, Amber flinched involuntarily and Alex laughs at her coming closer to her with his new toy
"So Amber, I didnt want to do this but you leave me little choice, I use this knife to interrogate people almost daily my dear, not only is it my job but I love knives, it will be a shame to mark up your pretty body too much however so please do say when you change your mind"
Smiling cruelly Alex unsheaths his knife and moves to blindfold her, once she can no longer see the knife presses against her soft naked skin. Amber bites back the gasp as the cold metal touches her ribs but only just, then has to bite her lip as a moan of pain slowly turns to a scream as Alex shows his skill with torture pushing the tip of the knife ever deeper millimeter by millimeter closer and closer to her ribcage. As he pulls the knife away again her screams die out... only to return tenfold as he switches to dragging it deep enough to hurt but just short of scarring, down her inner thighs first the right then the left from her pussy to her knee. Amber realizes how dizzy she is now and that she cant take much more pain she shudders to think how much her body would end up marked if she kept up this stubborn act, Just as this thought crosses her mind Alex removes the blindfold so she can see him again, wanting to see how much more he needs to do before she will break and pleased with what he sees.
Amber blinks up at her captor realizing hes serious about the deal he offered her, she contemplates her options, finally she decides she cannot bear a slow painful death and does not want to have to suffer this torture any longer she chooses her fate hoping maybe it wont be so bad "I choose life Alex I want to live please do not kill me I shall obey you." Amber fights to hold back tears at his smile and stays still as he unties her... " Good girl... now you must always call me one of the following terms when obeying an order or answering or asking a question 'My Lord, Master or Sir, do you understand"
"Yes My Lord" Amber whispers looking away at the floor. She has dropped to her knees out of exhaustion after her treatment and Alex decides now is a good time to start training her.
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote