View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 12:24 PM   #45
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default We Were Only Six IX [Bonnie]

I'm still not exactly sure what got into us that night. Perhaps it was the frustration behind Mary's imminent departure from our games. Perhaps there were other lingering issues. Perhaps it was halloween playing tricks with our minds. Whatever the case, we were into it big time, more than ever before and, in a way, more than we would ever be afterwards.

I watched Cassie drive the strap-on didlo inside Mary, first inher pussy, then inside her ass, all while Mary was eating out Claire. Jennifer couldn't handle it anymore and was fiercely masturbating to the scene. Sarah was on the couch, resting from her own ordeal with Mary and Tom. Tom was retreated in the corner of the room, waiting for things to end.

And I was there, supposedly in charge of the night, unable to get control back. Mary was moaning and panting hard as Cassie was driving it hard into her. I remembered thinking how she was going to break her in two. I felt horny too, but I couldn't act on it. There was just too much happening at that moment.

Mary screamed out her third orgasm and collapsed on top of Claire, unable to further continue the oral stimulation. Cassie realized that Mary was out of it, so she stopped, pulling out of her. Claire pushed Mary to the side and crawled away, shaken from her own pleasure. Cassie crawled to Claire and they hugged, while Mary curled up into a ball, still reeling from the hard penetration and pleasure from Cassie's efforts.

And I was still there, in the middle of the room, at the center of it all, detached. Tom. Sarah. Mary. Jennifer. Cassie and Claire. Friends. All lost to the moment, all in their own world. There was a feeling of detached apathy from the room, like the game had gotten out-of-hand, and somehow, I felt it was my fault. I had not intervened, not moderated the encounters. I wanted to throw up. I waddled to the bathroom and bent in front of the toilet, but nothing came out. I waited there for a minute or so, then I got back up and walked out. Everyone was still at exactly the same spot, and I knew something had to be done to break the spell. It was a difficult choice to make for me, to see which friend I would walk up to first. Perhaps it would be a defining moment in our relationships.

Yet, the choice was obvious to me. I walked to Mary and sat down beside her, helping her get back seated down.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

She stared into my eyes and kissed my lips.

"I am... thanks for caring."
"Of course."

I gave her a big hug, pressing my large naked chest against hers. We held tight for a long moment, then I pulled away, looking into her brown eyes.

"Why?" I asked.
"Why all this? Why am I leaving the group? Why am I going out with a guy five years my senior?"
"All of it, I suppose..."

Mary was tempted to pull away, but instead, she pulled me in close again, casting a quick glance at her brother, who was listening in on our conversation. She looked back to Sarah, now sitting up straight on the couch and also staring at us.

"There's a long, boring story, and there's the short version..." she stated.
"Just tell us what's happening."

I could tell Mary was torn by all that was happening, and the fact that I actually cared for her made it harder for her to dismiss me. I only knew her (and her friends) from recently, and had only an indirect relationship with all of them. I knew nothing of their past histories. Perhaps it was why Mary felt more comfortable around me.

"Bonnie... our lives are... complicated."
"So is mine, but..."
"I can't stay."

The tone was sincere, resolute.

"You don't understand. I'm not staying in school."
"What?"

The question popped without a thought, but I could see it echo in everyone's eyes. I looked back to Tom; he only seemed slightly surprised by her revelation. It almost felt like Mary was crying - except she wasn't. There were no tears. Sadness, but no tears.

"Kevin and me are going away together. Soon. I'll be sixteen next month. Emancipated. I can't stay home anymore. Tom knows why..."
"But what about...?" I started to say, looking at her brother.
"Tom. It's different for him."
"Is it?" Tom finally intervened.

She looked at him.

"Well..."
"What do you think dad's gonna do when he finds out I'm gay?" he replied.

She didn't answer. She already knew, of course. Pieces of the puzzle came together.

"I'm not leaving the group because I want to," she finally said. "I'm leaving because I won't be in town anymore. We're gonna get married, and we're gonna move away."

No one said anything. What was there to say, really?

"Don't read too much into it," Mary added. "I was never abused, or molested, or anything like that but... our parents... they... if they knew what we just did here..."
"I think I understand," I replied.

She looked at her brother.

"I'm sorry... I can't live like that anymore. I can't hide, and I cant' stay... Are you going to tell on us?"

There was no hesitation in Tom's face, even though he did not speak for a long moment.

"No. I get it. But... do you love this Kevin?"
"I do... I really do."

There was silence, and then Sarah spoke up.

"Okay. I didn't know. I..."
"Don't worry Sarah. I guess I wanted to keep everyone at arm's length. Make this less awkward for me. But... it's not."

The game ended after that, and we kept quiet about everything for the next two months. The day following Mary and Tom's birthday, there was some big scene at their home apparently, when Kevin came to get Mary. Her suitcase was packed, and they drove away, leaving her mother crying hysterically and her father beside himself. It would be another year and a half before Tom actually came out, leading to a second confrontation in that household.

And now... I have only one regret. We never really kept in touch with Mary. I suppose that's her story. My story, however, kept me very close to my friends, and led me to my boyfriend, Barry, and the amazing times we've had together.

==============================================

THE END

So... I want to thank everyone who read through this story. It's always more motivating to write when you get feedback with this kind of writing, but since it was already written, it was just a question of pacing the stories.

I hope you enjoyed this penultimate chapter of Past Experiences.

You can keep reading me on my other story posts!

- Your Interesting Friend

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote