View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 08:36 AM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default We Were Only Six V [Bonnie]

We went back to Sarah's place after that, everybody had recovered their own costume. The walk back was eerily surreal. Sarah took the lead, walking alongside Claire and Cassie; I could barely hear what they were saying above the whispers, but they seemed to be talking about school and other unimportant stuff; I was walking alongside Jennifer, and she was talking about how amazing Kevin's dick was, and how it really made her want to suck it dry (like Mary had just done) or get him to mount her breasts. I kept quiet, letting her rant on and on, my mind elsewhere. Kevin and Mary followed, a few meters behind us, hand-in-hand, not saying a word.

When we arived, Mary and Kevin kissed, and then he left. I heard a 'good riddance' from Sarah and we went inside her home. Her parents were gone by then, so we made our way into her room, dropping our candy loot. Sarah grabbed everyone except Claire and Mary, taking us to the basement. Once there, Sarah started pacing about the room, anxious.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked.
"She can't do this to us... not her too..." Sarah said without looking at me.
"She can't leave? Of course she can," I answered. "We're all here willingly, right?"

I had heard stories about blackmails and servitude echoing around the cafeteria at school, but I knew that didn't apply to us. Did it? Jennifer dragged me to the corner of the room.

"Let's just let Sarah have her fun tonight."
"Yeah, but... I mean, if Mary wants to go, she can go, right? I mean, what if I wanted to go?"
"You're absolutely right, Bonnie," Jennifer confirmed, "but this thing's been brewing between Sarah and Mary before you came along."
"Ok... But what about Claire? Why did she remain upstairs with Mary?"

Cassie walked over to us, having listened in our conversation.

"Well, you know, Claire and Mary were an item for about three months last year..."

The tone in Cassie's voice seemed to hide a very small amount of jealousy, but I wondered who it was directed towards.

"So Claire's talking to Mary right now... making sure she's all right."
"What did you think of Kevin?" Jennifer asked us.
"He's too old for her," Cassie answered before me. "Besides that, I don't really have an opinion."
"I think he's neat..." I simply replied.

Sarah saw us huddled in a corner and walked over.

"You girls got my back, right?"
"Of course!" Jennifer said, implicitly trusting Sarah. "Anything."
"Just what do you have in mind?" I asked Sarah.
"We're going to make Mary our bitch for the night... She'll have to do everything we want."
"Why are you mad at her?"

My question was sincere, and Sarah realized I meant no disrespect from it. She paused for a long moment, staring at the ceiling, then back at me.

"I'm not. I mean, I am. I'm frustrated she would choose him over me... I mean us."
"Do you love her?" Cassie asked.
"What? No! It's just..."

I could see Sarah's mind recalling some memories that made her sad. For whatever reason, Mary's departure from us was making a big hole in her heart, and I figured out why.

"Who else left the group?" I inquired.

Jennifer and Cassie were puzzled at my question; it was Sarah who corrected my interpretation.

"No one left the group... but... someone left me."
"Oh!"

That didn't seem to be news to the other girls.

"Let's... talk about it another time," Sarah finally said, ending my inquiry.

It took a few more minutes for Mary and Claire to join us in the basement. Mary went to sit on a couch alone while Claire joined us.

"She's game..." she said.
"Good," replied Sarah. "Since this is the last time we'll get to play with her, I suggest we let Bonnie take the lead."

I was completely thrown sideways by the suggestion.

"What? Why me?"
"Because you're the only one of us who has never really done anything with her. And also... because I don't trust myself," Sarah replied.
"But... ok, but... what do I have her do?"
"Anything you can think of."

At the moment, my mind was drawing a blank. The other girls were waiting on me with bated breath. I figured I might as well come up with something simple, then work my way up as imagination allowed. We headed back to the center of the room, where Mary was waiting for us in her sexy soldier outfit. I took the floor, given the power I had been given.

"Ok, so... Mary... I'm in charge."
"Fine. What are we going to do?"
"...um... well... we're gonna start with a stripping game."
"What kind?" Jennifer asked, all too eager to play.

I paused. I had a few ideas, but I wanted to make it memorable for everyone.

"All right, I'm going to need blindfolds...one for each of us."

Sarah reached behind a couch and retrieved them. She smiled.

"Okay... so here's the plan. You're all going to put the blindfolds on and keep quiet. Everybody come stand in the middle of the room. I'm going to move you about and then you'll listen to the rest of the instructions."

They carried out my instructions, and I spread them about the basement so they wouldn't know exactly where everyone else was.

"Now, very important. Keep quiet so you don't give away your location. I'm going to drag one of you to another person, and you have to strip one item from that person. But you can't say a word, and you can only remove one item. And I'll keep shuffling people around until everyone is naked. Deal?"

I got a few positive nods from my friends, so I started the process. I put the blindfold on my forehead, then started moving people about. I got Claire and Cassie together, then moved Jennifer to Sarah, and finally walked up to Mary. I slipped on my blindfold and proceeded to slightly strip Mary's top; I groped at her breasts while I pulled it off, then she awkwardly did the same to me. I knew who was there, and perhaps the others could tell who they were partnered with, but it still created a strange feeling to be rummaging against someone's clothes. I heard a lot of giggles.

Once one item was off, I lifted my blindfold and shuffled the people around. Mary with Jennifer, Sarah with Cassie and myself with Claire. Blindfold back on, bottoms came off, skirts of pants, depending on the person. I pulled on Claire's ballerina skirt, mindful to grab her ass and hips along the way. She quite elegantly returned the favor with my mini-skirt. More giggling. People were ticklish.

Time for another shuffle. Mary went with Cassie, I got Jennifer, and Sarah got Claire. We went for our bras; it was the trouble of knowing which one of us had snaps and which one of us had slip-ons. Jennifer really got to massaging my breasts while she looked for the clasp, failing to find because it wasn't there. Her touch was me very horny; once we were both topless, I pressed my chest against hers and planted a silent kiss on her lips.

One last shuffle, I thought. Mary and Sarah were teamed up; Jennifer was directed towards Claire and I ended up stripping Cassie's bottom. I remembered my last encounter with her and it gave me goosebumps from the memories.

"All right, blindfolds off."

Everyone removed them and looked around, staring at the partner opposite them and the other naked people in the room. The playful stripping had really done a number on all of us, myself included. I had another spur of the moment idea.

"All right... we're alone in the house, right?" I asked Sarah.
"Yeah. Until about 1AM, when my parents come back."
"Good... so we're going to play hide-and-seek."
"Who's it?" Jennifer asked.
"I'll be it..." I replied.

Jennifer seemed a little disappointed but she allowed me to continue.

"So, essentially, you can hide anywhere in the house... Sarah, any place that's off-limits?"
"My parents' bedroom, otherwise no."
"Good. So, I'll come looking for you. Whoever I find first becomes my 'slave'. That 'slave' will then have to find me another 'slave' in order to be free of me, and so on, until everyone is found.
"Okay... And?" Mary added.
"Well... whoever is found last is at the bottom of the chain. So, everyone gets a slave, except the last person. And once all slaves are assigned, the masters can request something from their 'slave'."
"I like it," Jennifer said.
"Hang on!" Claire replied. "So the last person found gets to be the slave?"
"No, the first person found," I corrected. "And I'll be owner of that person."
"Ah! Makes more sense."

Everyone seemed eager to play, so I retreated into the corner, putting the blindfold on.

"I'm going to count to thirty, and then I'll come chasing. Go!"

I heard them scurrying about as I started to count out loud.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote