View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 07:25 PM   #40
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default We Were Only Six IV [Bonnie]

It was October 31st and I was late getting to Sarah's home for the halloween party. I was dressed in green, calling myself the Nature Fairy. It was a sexy costume, I thought, a little provocative but not too much.

When I arrived, just after supper, Sarah opened the door and greeted in what I can only call a Pocahontas costume; more like a bikini made of brown leather-like cloth, and a few feathers in her blonde hair. Jennifer was there too, in an equally revealing black sexy witch ensemble, completed with pointy hat and black heels, with a dress way too short for going out in public. They let me in, and dragged me to the basement where everything was already set up for later.

"Is Mary still coming?" I asked.
"She'd better," grunted Sarah. "We have things planned for her benefit."

It didn't take long for Claire and Cassie to arrive after that. They were respectively dressed as a sexy ballerina, with a one-piece lacy white dress ensemble, and a sexy pirate, with long leather pants and a open shirt tied around her chest, plus the eyepatch. Big hugs and a moment later, we were all downstairs, waiting on Mary. We walked about school and other unimportant stuff. I was simply looking forward to parading around town, getting some candy and being mischievous. Back in Arkansas, halloween was a very serious thing for my family. My dad would do my costumes, and then would accompany me across the trek, from farm to farm, until I had the biggest candy loot imaginable. I hadn't done halloween since we moved. I was very curious what it felt like.

Mary called. She told us she was running late and that we should go out without her, and she would join us somewhere. Sarah wasn't pleased about it, telling us we should wait some more, but everybody else thought we should follow Mary's advice, so we did. We headed out, getting some candy from Sarah's parents before leaving the house. As we exited, I heard Jennifer tell Sarah that it didn't matter if Mary wasn't there when we left, as long as she was there later, back at the house. I wondered how long it would take for her to join us. But just as we rounded the street corner, we saw her coming towards us. She was not alone. Her new boyfriend, Kevin was there. They were both dressed up. She was a sexy soldier, with army-colored shorts, long stockings and boots, a top with great cleavage, long sleeves and the exposed midriff. Kevin was dressed like Elvis, hair, coat and jeans.

I immediately sensed Sarah tense up but Jennifer took her hand and calmed her down. I decided to be the voice of reason.

"Hi Mary! Kevin."

I exchanged kisses with Mary, and Kevin gave me handshake. He was looking us up, I could tell. It made me blush.

"Sorry about that," Mary said. "But I didn't fell like introducing Kevin to Sarah's parents."

Claire and Cassie also seemed to be disturbed by Kevin's presence. I wondered why only Jennifer and myself seemed to be all right with it. Kevin spoke up.

"I'm just here to chaperone."
"We don't really need one," Sarah retorked, "but you're welcome to stay. We were going to walk around the block, see how much loot we can get."

The afternoon of Halloween was for kids. The evening was for teenagers. We started prancing around the streets, knocking on doors. People were polite, but I could tell that some of them found our costumes a little risky. It was strange. Everyone assumed that Kevin was an older brother to someone. Nobody bothered to correct them when they made the assumption. We did that for about an hour, trotting around town until we got a fair share of candy, then we headed to an overpass. I had a good memory there, as I recalled. I winked at Sarah but she was lost in her thoughts. We sat down and compared loot. It was probably the last year we could go trick-or-treating without it feeling too weird. We are all fourteen and fifteen at the time.

Mary was sitting near Kevin. He started reaching into her candy bucket, pulling out the caramels. He, of course, hadn't picked up any candy for himself. He started unwrapping them and feeding them to Mary. I found them cute, but apparently, I was the only one. Sarah probably decided she'd had enough of their playfulness, because she took charge at that moment.

"All right... we still have an hour to kill before heading back to my place. Kevin, you can hang around until then, but my parent's won't like it if I invite a guy over."

Kevin stared at her, and I could tell he wasn't intimidated at all.

"Well, given what Mary's told me about your games, I really don't think that's a real issue..."

It was Claire's turn to get uspet.

"Mary! What did you tell him about our games?"
"Nothing much. He figured it out on his own."
"Relax, girls. I did a little truth-or-dare way back, teenage stuff. You know, streaking, pranks, running naked in the yard, eating gross stuff... sexy stuff..."

Just because he had knowledge of what truth-or-dare was didn't mean he understood what we had, but I kept quiet, because Sarah went back on the offensive.

"Still, it's my home, and you weren't expected."
"It's chill," he replied.

He kissed Mary.

"She can have some fun without me with you girls later."
"So what do we do to kill time until we get back?" Jennifer inquired.
"Let's play a little..." Mary suggested.

There was a slight pause, and Kevin hunched his shoulders.

"I'm game..."
"Of course you are," Sarah replied, "you're the only guy here. But fine, we'll play. My set-up, my rules."

No one argued. Sarah was very authoritative today, and it didn't suit her well. She had a strong personality, but I had never figured her for the domineering type. It seemed rather forced on her part. I was going to suggest setting up some ground rules, but Sarah again took charge.

"So... Kevin, since you're new here, I'll allow you to give us dares. The only catch : you have to do them yourself after we've done them. Deal?"
"Sounds easy enough," he answered.

If Sarah was trying to intimidate him, she was failing miserably. Kevin looked at Mary for a moment, then back to Sarah.

"So... I can ask anything of you?"
"Pretty much," Jennifer answered.
"Within reason," added Claire.
"But no truths," Sarah interjected. "Just dares."

Kevin nodded. The feel of the game was off, I could tell, but I really didn't want to cause a scene by voicing my concerns. Besides, no one else seemed to be saying anything.

"All right... so I can dare anyone of you, as long as I'm willing to do the same dare afterwards."
"Yes, that's exactly it. Now, do we play or not?"

Why was Sarah being so agressive? It wasn't like her.

"All right. I call on you, Sarah..."

Kevin took a pause for dramatic effect.

"I dare you to get a spanking from Mary."
"Over the costume or off?"
"Let's start with over..." he replied.
"And what about you?" asked Sarah again.
"Well, if you do it, I get spanked by Mary as well."

Perhaps Sarah wanted to spank him herself, but she didn't argue. Instead, she got on all fours while Mary got up and walked over to her. Mary placed a hand on Sarah's cheek, over the leather skirt, and she slapped hard. Sarah didn't scream, barely flinched. A second slap equally hard. Another. Mary was reveling in this, it was easy to tell, and Sarah was biting back any sound that Mary tried to draw out of her. We started counting the slaps. After twenty or so, tears formed in Sarah's eyes from the pain. After thirty, Mary stopped. The part of Sarah's ass that stuck out from the leather was red as beets.

Sarah shifted and, to everyone's amazement, sat down on her sore behind, looking at Kevin defiantly. He seemed impressed. He didn't flinch much more; Mary proceeded to slap him on the butt an equal number of times, but there was a lot less energy and confrontation there. Still, I could only speculate that Kevin's posterior was equally right after getting slapped thirty times. He too sat back down, but I saw a twinge in his lips as his butt hit the ground. I held back my laughter.

"Okay," Kevin continued, "not missing a beat. I call out to... your name's Cassie, right?."

Our red-headed pirate lifted her eyepatch and stared him down.

"Bring it on."
"I dare you... to trade your top with Mary's."
"And who will you be trading your top with?" Sarah intervened, not missing a beat.
"Good question... I could always go topless."

He was in shape, so he could flaunt it, but Sarah would have nothing of it.

"No. You have to do the same dare. Your top is the white t-shirt under your leather jacket, so do a three-way trade. Mary gives her army top to Cassie, Cassie hands out her tied up shirt, and Mary gets your tee."
"Sounds good," Cassie said.

Cassie turned away from Kevin to remove her shirt, and we understood why instantly. She wasn't wearing any bra under it. I got a good view of her breasts and it made shiver a little. Mary took off her army top, revealing a nice army-themed bra under it. Kevin set his jacket beside him and pulled off his t-shirt, mindful of his hairdo. I couldn't help but stare at his powerful chest and lick my lips. The costume items traded hands, and Cassie slid on the army top; we could see her nipples through the very light fabric. Mary slid on the white tee-shirt. Kevin attempted to tie the shirt around his chest, but it was too large.

"Told you..." he said.
"Keep it on all the same," Sarah replied, "just don't tie it up."

Kevin remained like that, in an open girly shirt, his top exposed to us. He then checked around the room to determine his next target.

"Can I get Claire to kiss me? No... sorry, I dare Claire to kiss me."
"Clever..." Jennifer whispered.

Claire pouted her lips for a slight moment, then moved forward and planted a kiss on Kevin's lips, nothing fancy, just a long liplock. Pulling away, she turned to Mary just beside Kevin and also kissed her; that one had a little more passion to it, and I remembered their previous relation. Perhaps Claire was jealous, I wondered.

"What about me?" Jennifer called out. "And make it sexy."

Kevin considered her request.

"How far are you willing to strip?" he asked.
"Dare me!" she replied.
"All right, I dare you to strip as far as you'll go."

I had to admit it, it seemed like Kevin knew what he was doing. I still didn't see what the other's problem with him was. Perhaps it was simply because he was a man, and they were all more into girls. Still, I could fancy myself doing a few things to Kevin - if Mary allowed it, of course.

Jennifer got up, twirling on herself, giving us a very good look at her sexy witch costume. From where we were, it was almost impossible for anyone to see us. The light had dimmed considerably, so we were playing in half-darkness. To see Jennifer start undressing in that light was quite erotic. She first removed her hat, setting it down on the floor beside her. The dress was strapless, so Jennifer played it with it, pulling the cloth down to show us her breasts; Kevin gave an approving nod as she continued, pulling the dress further down, exposing her belly. When she reached her waist, I noticed she grabbed the edges of her underwear as she kept pulling down, so it all came off in one swoop, leaving her with nothing but her black boots and gloves.

"That's all I got," Jennifer triumphantly claimed. "Can we see the merchandise?"

Without too much fuss, Kevin got up, tossed the shirt aside, then unzipped his pants. There was nothing sexy about his stripping; however, when he pulled down his pants at the same time as his underwear, giving us a good lock at his package, my eyes widened. It was indeed quite impressive, as Mary and Jennifer had previously concluded. I kept thinking of allowing him to mount me between my breasts, how incredible it would feel. But Sarah snapped me back to the moment, casting a mean glance at Jennifer at the same time.

"Good... next. Just Bonnie and Mary now..."

My eyes darted between Jennifer's naked body and Kevin's erection.

"So... Bonnie is it...?"

I smiled at him, hoping for something wild, but a little afraid of it at the same time. As much as I wanted to do something a bit nasty with him, I was mindful of what the girls would think of me afterwards.

"I dare you to touch it."

No reaction. I looked at Mary, wondering what she thought of this, but she simply shrugged it off. I checked with the other girls. Jennifer was goading me on. The others were not providing any advice.

"And what will you touch in return?"

I was hoping he would call out my breasts. I wanted to feel his hands all over them. He disappointed me.

"Your pussy... through your clothing, if you prefer."

I moved forward, agreeing to the dare. As I neared it, I caught a whiff of its smell. For some reason, I didn't find it enticing. I couldn't place it. I reached down, wrapped my hand around it, felt it hardness; I wrapped a second hand because I could. This was only the third penis I had ever seen live. I gently stroked it, only a few seconds, but Kevin moaned instantly. I stopped and pulled away.

"My turn," he said.

Without asking for my permission, he reached down and placed a hand between my legs. I jolted but steadied myself, and let his hand wander against my green underwear. It wasn't hard to tell I was somewhat aroused by the whole event. He kept his hands against my crotch much longer than I had on him. Eventually, I moved away, blushing, unable to speak.

Sarah was quick on the trigger.

"One more dare, Kevin... For Mary."
"Mary, I dare you to blow me in front of all your friends."

No one was surprised. Not even Mary.

"And if I do?"
"I'll eat you up in front of them."

Mary smiled. I was somewhat shocked, although I shouldn't have been, in hindsight. They had both been working up to it. Kevin knew the game, and he knew how to play it to his advantage.

The first thing Mary did was remove her shorts. She had nothing under, displaying for our benefit her tight little bum. Keving got to his feet and Mary got on her knees. She swallowed him up without even thinking about it; it was impressive to see his penis disappear into her mouth, given its length. I pulled my stare away from the blowjob long enough to see what was going on with my friends. Cassie was looking in, mesmerized as I was, but Claire was looking in Jennifer's direction; Jennifer herself had closed her eyes, and her hand was gently caressing in-between her thighs. Sarah, however, was focused on the scene with a passion that felt surreal, like her stare could somehow affect the outcome of the sexual act between Mary and Kevin. My gaze went back to them; Kevin had his eyes closed; I was drawn to his firm buttocks, then back to Mary's mouth. She was working on it hard.

It didn't last very long. Either Kevin was really turned on or Mary was really good. Keving placed his hands behind Mary's head, keeping her in place, and I cringed. He was forcing her to swallow everything. I had never done it, but Jennifer had told me it wasn't so bad. He grunted all the way through his ejaculation into her throat. Pulling out, he got to his knees and kissed her mouth; I remember thinking he was brave to do it, given where her mouth had been not a moment earlier. He helped her stand up, him now on his knees, and he buried his face inside her crotch. Mary pulled off the white t-shirt and her army bra off, getting practically naked. I stared at their performance, barely acknowledging anyone else. My hand slipped underneath my panties, and I lost track of everything for a moment.

Mary's moans brought me back before I could actually give myself a release, and I stopped working on myself, instead watching Mary's rise to pleasure. It was incredible to watch, here in this exterior setting. For a moment, I wanted to be Mary, but then it stopped. Mary was done, and so were we. I was tipsy, almost like I was drunk. I could tell how furious Sarah was. Jennifer had a weird smile on her face, and I understood she'd allowed herself to play along with them. Cassie and Claire simply looked away.

Kevin turned back to us, his chin all wet. It wasn't as arousing as I thought it might be. There was something in the air, but no one was able to put a finger on it.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote