View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default We Were Only Six II [Bonnie]

September 21st
Dear Diary,
Today was quite the learning experience. This was my third practice with the new acrobatics team and I must I'm enjoying every minute of it. Between summersaults, trapeze and rolls, I can't say they're not pushing me to my limits. But it's fun.
I've already talked to you about Mary, but I learned some new things about her today, some of it by accident. It was during break. She was talking with another girl, Jennifer. They were talking about Mary's boyfriend. She just dumped him. Jennifer wanted to know why they had broken up. Mary said it was because she couldn't handle him, that he was too possessive. She then told Jennifer that if she was free after practice, she might want to take her mind off her boyfriend.
My snooping would have remained there if I hadn't seen something else while we were in the locker room. I noticed that Jennifer and Mary were taking their time dressing up. I had already chatted with Mary last week so I thought I'd hit her up again. That's when I saw them kiss. I couldn't believe my eyes. And it wasn't just a peck: it was a wild, passionate kiss, like the ones you give to a boyfriend or girlfriend.
I was so intrigued I actually walked up to them - I can't believe I did that. I actually asked them if they had just kissed. They simply said that they had. They wanted to know if I had a problem with that, which I really didn't. And then, the oddest thing happened. Jennifer kissed me, on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss, but it felt good. She then told me it wasn't a big deal. I actually confronted them about the fact that the kiss I had seen was more involved. So they actually kissed again, with the same passion.
To be honest, I found it hot. I felt my body being tickled a strange sensation. They smiled at me. Mary asked if I wanted to hang with them that night. I said yes.
We went out for burgers for dinner. I called my mom to tell her I was with my friends from class. Right after we were done with the meal, they took me to a park. They inquired a lot about me, about my sex life specifically. I didn't go into too much detail but I told them how far I had gone without telling them with whom. I only agreed to tell them if they told me in return. And that's when they really surprised me. They'd both done it around ten times, with girls and boys. I tried to tell if they were lying but they seemed to be telling the truth. They said that, if I was interested, there was a way for me to find out more about my sexuality. They're part of some sort of all-girl club. They said that I only had to agree to come to one of their meetings. I said I'd think about it.
Oh! But I want to go. I don't know why. Seeing them kiss just turned me on so much. I have to give them an answer tomorrow. I'm scared this is a ruse and they just want to humiliate me, though I can't see why.
I just don't know what to do.

September 22nd
Dear diary,
This will be a short entry. I said yes. I don't know what really came over me but I said yes. They said I would be invited over to Claire's house for the weekend (she's one of their friends, part of their group). They made a list of what I have to bring, in order to show my good faith. Mary is being so nice but I'm still scared a little. I get a good vibe from her. I'm not sure what to think about Jennifer though. She seems a little too anxious.
I hope I'm not getting in over my head. Anyway, here's the list Mary gave me.
- A change of underwear (panties/bra)
- A towel
- My hairbrush and hair care products
- Sexy undergarments (I'm going to bring my black nighty)
- My swimsuit
That's all for now. I have my first evaluation in English tomorrow.

September 24th
Dear Diary,
Tomorrow night, I go to Claire's house. I can't sleep. I'm not really having second thoughts but I'm especially nervous. Mary must be able to tell because today, she introduced me to the whole gang. All girls. I also met Mary's twin brother, Thomas, but he's not part of the gang.
He's a boxer, or wants to be one. He's massive and intimidating, but he has a heart of gold. I like him already. I think he might be my type, but he barely acknowledged my presence at the table.
Mary's officially over with her boyfriend. They tried to hook up again but she just decided he wasn't worth the effort. She said that leaves her free to experiment. She looked at me while was saying that. I got chills down my spine.
Jennifer's an adopted child, I learned today. She doesn' get along well with her stepbrother and sister; nobody seems to like them but they won't tell me why. Anyway, they're not in my classes so I don't really care. Jennifer's one of those girls who will try anything once, or anyone from what she told me. I heard a rumour about her, saying that some years back, she used to take guys behind the school and fuck them. It didn't matter who they were. But I think the rumour's probably blown out of proportions. I know that Jennifer's had several boyfriends in the past year, because she ran through the list of guys to avoid like they had the plague. She's always joking too.
Cassie is a red-head with a fiery temper. She's brash and very quick with her tongue. I can't say I know much about her yet. I know she went to a private school for girls and that's how she got into this kind of club, but that's about it.
Claire, on the other hand, took time out to chat with me. She told me that she was into girls and not into boys. She said she wasn't making a pass at me because she is already involved with someone, but she wanted to make things clear. Truthfully, I don't mind. I will have questions for her though. She inquired a lot about my experiences as well, but again I didn't feel comfortable sharing much with her. She did say that Mary and her had been an item some years back, but Mary preferred boys I was told. Thinking about it and my own experiences, I began to wonder if that was why I had felt a different kind of stress with Ryan than with Kim. Claire is blonde, by the way.
At the end of the list, Sarah, auburn beauty, always smiling. She looks shy but I think she's the wildest of them all. I'm told she's the one who started the club.
To be honest, I'm pretty sure they've all had sex together. I'm wondering if they have lesbian orgies or if they chat about sexuality, or hook up with each other alone. It's pretty nerve-racking to think I'm being set up for one or all of them. It's also very erotic.
I hope all goes well. I like these girls. I'd hate for things to get complicated.
I can't wait for tomorrow.

September 26th
Dear Diary,
Oh! my God! I can't believe what happened.
I hooked up with Mary a little after supper and we went directly to Claire's house. Her parents were gone, as expected. We sat down in front of a movie and started playing a game along with it. Every time there was a kiss in the movie, we would roll a dice; the person (or persons) who came up with the lowest number would then remove one item of clothing. There were a lot of kisses in that movie. By the time it was over, I was only in my bra and panties, as were the other girls. Only Sarah had a bit more clothes; she was lucky when rolling.
After that, I was initiated. They first had me take a shower with my clothes on (I put them back on after the movie). I had to strip in the shower while they watched. It was so embarassing, yet totally hot at the same time. When I was finally naked, they gave me a collar tied to a leash and told me I had to walk on all fours. They paraded me around the house and kept calling me a good dog. It was so weird, playful in a way. I was shy about being the only one naked so eventually they all got undressed. I'd seen girls naked before but never in this context. I had to give each of them a piggyback ride.
Then they blindfolded me and made me eat all sorts of stuff; some of it was okay, some of it tasted really bad. I'm pretty sure they had me taste their personal juices. I didn't really mind but it was nerve-racking not to be able to see.
They gave me a moment's peace after that while they set up the game. I had an intense makeout session with Jennifer, which was nice but nothing special.
When they were ready for me, they inquired as to how much pain they could inflict me. I wasn't sure so I said we'd try it and I'd tell them to stop. They started putting clothes pin on me, on my nipples first, then on the stretches of my skin. It turns out I don't really like pain that much. They barely had six on me before I told them to stop. They were a sport about it and didn't insist.
My last challenge of the night was to go out into Claire's garden and remain there for as long as possible. I didn't think it would be that hard. They have a high cedar fence so nobody can see from the adjacent houses, but the backlights were on and aimed directly at me. I had to do all sorts of gymnatics moves in the grass, with a naked crowd cheering me on. Their cheers could have drawn the neighbours and I had nowhere to hide.
They decided to push the challenge even further. There's a big tree in Claire's backyard. They tied me around it and left me there for about fifteen minutes while they went inside. I could hear the sounds of the neighbourhood and it was driving me crazy. Eventually, they came and released me.
After that, the girls said I was a part of their gang and they told that the next time we met, I could actually participate in what they did.
They basically make it up as they go along, having some fun. I asked about having sex. They said that sometimes it happened, but it was never forced on anyone, and I would never be asked to do something I really didn't want to do.
Oh! I can't wait until next Wednesday. We're all going out for some burgers and then heading back to Mary's place. Her parents will be out of the house.
It's all so exciting.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote