View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:56 AM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Growing Up Too Fast II [Jimmy]

I was about fourteen when I first started training. At first, it was just to let off some steam, what with my home life and all. At some point, can't exactly tell you when, it became more than that. It became fun.

I remember the first time the trainer put me in a real match. I was fifteen. I was cocky and stupid. The guy punched me out in the first round.

I got so mad after the fight that I quit. It lasted a week. I came back and started training my ass off for real. I had thought I was too cool. I knew now I could be taken down. I knew I had toughen up, so I did.

I got my rematch six months later and I clobbered the guy. He still won though, but I clobbered him so hard I knocked out a few of his teeth and nearly broke his jaw. That's when they started to call me Spick. I don't know why but that's when it started.

When I beat my dad up and walked out, I couldn't go to the gym for a while because I had no money. I found this back alley trainer who would have me haul big crates up a flight of stairs. He had this daughter; she was so fine I wanted to tap her, but I couldn't because she was the boss' daughter. She was off-limits.

One night, I was all sweaty from the training I went up into the house to take a shower. I used to train in the street then take a shower and head home. It was no big deal. She usually wasn't around though. That night, she was. I got into the bathroom and took off all my clothes and started cleaning up. Next thing I know, curtain is pulled open and she's staring at me. Of course, my pecker looks up too.

"Hey good-lookin'."
"Wut you want?"
"Somethin' somethin'."
"Oh no girl. No way."

Suddenly, she goes down on me, and I try to tell her no, but I don't really want to. Now at that time, I'd never been with a girl. I mean, I knew all about it because of the movies but I'd never done it myself. But she was going on me like crazy, and I didn't want her to stop. I told her to drop her pants and she did. I leaned her over the counter and fucked her up good. She popped my cherry, sort of. She was moaning intense and screaming, and I was really giving it to her. Then, I came into her and she was going 'fuck, fuck, fuck'.

Of course, after that, things got bad. I didn't want to tell her old man but she had started it. It took him about a week to figure out what we had done, and he tossed me to the curb while swinging a bat at my head. And I didn't want to get her in trouble so I took the rap.

Later on, couple of weeks later, I get a call from him. I was renting this place with Bats and he had tracked me down. I thought for sure he was gonna finish the job but I knew I had to fess up so I got to his place and got ready for a world of hurting. But when I got there, he was all straight with me, tough but straight.

"Son, you got two choices."
"What choices, man?"
"Son, when you did my daughter, you got her pregnant."
"Shit fuck! No way!"

All of a sudden, it came to me. I could be a dad. And then I thought about my old man, and I got scared shitless.

"Now, son two things you can do. The honorable thing or chicken out like the punk you are."

I was torn inside, but somehow, I wanted that kid. I wanted it to live, so I could teach it what my dad hadn't, so I could raise it nice and clean, and not make it turn out like me. So I did the honorable thing. I told him I'd marry his daughter.

Funny thing was, she had already gotten the abortion.

I cried like never before the night she told me. I was alone in my apartment and I wept like a baby. Best damn sleep I ever had though.

So I ended up eventually going back to my old gym, because Bats was rolling in cash at the time. I paid for my full year because I wanted to be on the clear. Bats followed me a couple of times, but he wasn't into it like I was. I was rock solid and everyone knew it.

The night I found Bats out cold at our place, I had just come back from a big fight. My first win. I wanted to celebrate. Me and Bats had done some crazy things in the past months. We'd smoked pretty much everything that could be smoked and wouldn't kill us. We'd had sex together with a few girls, some we had to pay, some we didn't. I remember this one chick we tapped. She had the biggest rearend you ever saw on a girl, and her pussy was so wide we actually rammed her together at the same time. It was wicked cool, feeling her pussy and his dick against mine.

Once in a while, we gave each other blowjobs, mostly when we were high. I enjoyed it a lot. One time, he was so out of it he dared me to fuck him in the ass. I didn't say no and I ended up having the best fuck of my life. I'd never felt anything like it. It was amazing.

So I wanted to celebrate with some nasty sex. I figured we'd hit the streets, find a couple of pretties and bring them home - and even if we failed, we could still get high and suck each other off. I walked in and saw him lying in a pool of his own vomit. I froze. It took me a whole damn minute to scream my lungs out and call 911.

That was the last time I ever took heavy shit. When I met his parents at the hospital, I didn't know what to say. His mom just pummelled me with her fists, blaming me for his death, and I let her do it because I felt responsible. I haven't touched any drugs other than alcohol and cigarette since then.

I met Tom a few months later, but it would take another few months before we became friends, and a few more after that before I found out his secret. By the time we first started hanging out, I was already living inside my new flat and flirting with Jamie, but we hadn't done anything yet.

Tom was the coolest guy in the whole damn gym. Everyone loved him. He had this teddy bear feel that made you want to hug him. Of course, being men, nothing like that ever happened. I thought about doing it as a joke once or twice but never got around to it.

Tom would help out anyone who was having trouble. That's how we met. I was still reeling from Bats' death when Tom started sparring with me. I had a lot of anger and he allowed me to express it in the ring. I must have tried to clock him out a hundred times. He always came back up. He was bigger and heavier than me anyways. After a match, one night, he took me out to get a drink to clear my head. I talked to him about my best friend being a stoner dead head and he was really sympathetic about it. We ended up playing pool and chatting about everything but girls that night. When I got home, I felt like I had found a new friend.

We started hanging out at bars, and he was awfully shy about going to see girls, so I stayed with him. No use having a wingman if you're gonna leave him hanging, that's what I think. At one time, I did hook him up with this gorgeous brunette, but after about an hour she walked away. Tommy didn't want to tell me what had happened. I'd figure it out eventually.

One other night, we were out clubbing when this strapping young guy walks up to us and kisses Tom smack on the mouth. I'm stunned, of course, but I want to know more. They start having a lover's spat. Apparently, Tommy didn't call him back after their night together and now he's pissed. And I'm thinking, shit, my new best friend's fruity. No wonder he doesn't like girls. But at the same time, I go who cares anyway, it's not like I'm dating him. So in my mind, it stops there. Tommy's Tommy, and that's it.

So of course, Tommy wants to explain and come clean, so I let him have his moment, and he tells me about his family, and his sister, and some other stuff and I don't really pay attention. I tell him it's cool how he lives his life and I don't got nothing to say about it.

Now, I'm not very clean or pretty, so my luck with the lady's pretty limited. But I figure Tommy's my best wingman, since he'll never steal the girl from me. He manages to set me up with a few nice ladies, but I never hit it off other than a few one nights. And then something happens that makes me rethink my whole situation.

You see, I had started fucking Jamie at home, and I was getting pretty good at it. I love fucking people in the ass; I know this is gonna sound sick but it makes think of my dad. Me and Tom, we were in the shower and I saw his hard-on. Now it happens to everyone and up until then, I had never ever paid attention. But Tom, he was down, really down for some reason I didn't know. And I thought: shit, I'll suck on him, that'll cheer him up. And to me, it sounded like a good idea. So I did, and he ended up sucking me too, and it was awesome. Then, when I got back home to Jamie, I told her about it.

"You did that to your friend Tom?"
"Was something else, James."
"I bet it was."

Now, I love Jamie, but I can be an ass, so when Jamie told me I might have a thing for Tommy, I blew her off, and not in the good way. We made up a couple days later and I fucked her in the ass good too. I got to thinking about doing it to Tom. And I kept seeing Tom's face and the pleasure in it when I had sucked him dry. And I wanted to do him too in the ass, but I could never manage it. And then Spring Break rolled around, and all that pussy available to me, I was in heaven. But it turned out I only wanted to fuck one person, and that person was Tom. So I did, and it felt wonderful.

And then things got weird with that Peter dude, and Jim came over to my shower and I almost fucked him up too. I was really messed up, but I stuck with Jim's plan.

Damn. I'm with Tom now. Never saw that one coming. Don't regret it though. He's one hell of a fuck. One hell of a friend too. Damn! I love him. I really do.

Just hope I can live up to his expectations, and all.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote