View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Growing Up Too Fast I [Jimmy]

[This story, in two parts, relates Jimmy's tales. It's a tad stranger than what I usually write, namely in the way the ideas shape themselves together. Bear in mind this is imitation of stream-of-consciousness writing from Jimmy's point-of-view. It's bound to be hectic. It also deals with highly serious matters; Jimmy's path hasn't been as glorious as some of my other characters, but I feel this story does him justice. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.]

I can't have nice things.

My dad first beat me up when I was six years old. I got a bike for my birthday and I ended up crashing it into my dad's car. When he found out, he beat me up and broke some of my teeth in the process. He put a sledgehammer to my bike too.

His car was twenty years old, the doors didn't lock anymore, the parking brake was shot and the whole thing stuck with duct tape. The dent I made didn't even show. He didn't care.

He said:

"Long as you live in MY house, we won't have nice things."

When I was thirteen, I ran away from home. My dad caught up with me and beat me up; broke my arm in two places and busted my lip so I needed five stitches. I told the doctor some kid had jumped me in the street. I don't think he believed me.

When I was fifteen, I came home late after a party. My dad was so drunk he took a baseball bat and swung it at me. He nearly broke two ribs.

I'm not even telling you what he was doing to my mom.

When I got to sixteen, he beat me up on my birthday, just to remind me who was boss.

That night, he crawled up to my mom and started wailing on her. When I came into the room, he looked up. Her clothes were torn and thrown all over the room. His dick was sticking out, hard; she was trying to push him off. I called him out. He stood up to punch me. I punched first. One jab on the nose. I broke it. He fell back. I kicked him in the gut, then in the balls. It was easy - they were right there! He didn't move for about an hour. My mom got scared and ran to the neighbors.

When my dad woke up, a little sober, a lot hurt, I sat him down hard. He looked up at me and saw a man. I wasn't gonna take it no more. I told him if he ever wailed on mom again, I would kill him. I told him to drink himself into oblivion. Then I stormed out.

I never did finish high school.

I moved in with a friend who was down and out as well. He'd gotten mixed up with some shady characters and was lying low. We roomed together at a rundown abandoned youth hostel for a time. His name was Bruce, but I called him Bats. He called me Spick. He used to bring some stuff around the apartment. We'd get so wasted we forgot everything about everything. One time, we were so wasted we were lying naked in the middle of the room, staring at our dicks. He said I wasn't game of sucking him off, so I did just that. He came into my mouth and all. I dared him to do the same and he did, and I came into his mouth. We laughed our asses off so much we decided to make a contest of it for a while.

Whenever we got wasted, we dared each other to fuck something that shouldn't be fucked. I remember one time I had to fuck the ehxaust of a car. I had my wang stuck in there good when the driver came up. I couldn't pull out until I lost my hard-on. It was so stupid and cool. One time, we hired a hooker and did her together, both our dicks in her pussy at the same time. It was freaky. Still don't remember how we did that one.

One night, I came home and he was totally out. I tried to make him budge but he wouldn't. The doctors said he fried his brains out. His parents came to claim him. I was out of there so fast.

I started hanging out with a few of his buddies, bad boys. I needed money so I started giving blowjobs on the side, to make payments for my weed. I got into some deep shit and got beat up pretty bad. Fortunately, cops came down hard on these guys and I walked away scott free that time.

I was pretty out of it when I moved into my current apartment. That's when I met Jamie. 'She' lived in my building and I understood from the comings and goings that 'she' was a hooker. I didn't care. Jamie looked hot with her large melons. I often saw her topless in the halls. She was quite a sight.

Then I met Fartface. He was her pimp. I never did get his name. I called him that because I hated his guts. He came in once a week, and whenever he left, I could tell Jamie was hurting bad. He made me think of my dad.

One night, I came home and I heard some noise in Jamie's apartment. I almost went by but then I heard Jamie's cries. Something in me snapped. I opened the door and I saw Fartface wailing on Jamie. He looked up and told me to mind my own business. I picked him up and threw him against the far wall. He flew across the room. I was on him before he could get up. I punched his gut and grabbed him by the neck. I took him outside and tossed him into the street. He told me I was a dead man. I picked him up again.

"I may be dead, but ye're gonna wish ya were."

I tossed him onto a car and pummelled him good. I tossed him back to the pavement and kicked him in the nuts. I picked him up again and tossed him through the windshield.

That's when I heard Jamie telling me to stop. So I did. Always do what the girl tells you. The police were on their way, she said.

We got back inside and let the police handle it. Fartface never did tell them it was me. He never showed up to bother Jamie again either. I checked up on him while he was in the hospital. I just made sure he was still breathing.

A few days after that, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up and it was Jamie. She was sporting a nice shirt opened up real low. She told me she wanted to thank me.

"Listen, Jimmy, what you did for me. No one ever has."
"S'nothin' really..."
"To me, it was. And I want to return the favor..."
"S'cool."
"You know what I do, right?"
"Sure."

She looked down to the floor.

"There's somethin' I need to tell you first."

I was loungin' around in my underwear and a t-shirt; seeing her cleavage was giving me a boner.

"What?"
"Well..."

There was shame in Jamie's eyes. I got up, placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a pat.

"Whatever, James, is cool."

There was a long silence, then she said something. I froze.

"I'm a man."

It took me a whole bunch of time to figure that one out.

"Wut?"
"I know I look like a woman but... biologically speaking, I'm a man."

I was stunned.

"Damn!"

Jamie seemed disappointed by my reaction, but she misunderstood. She made a motion to leave but I called her back in.

"Oh no! S'cool and all... it's just... damn!"
"You're not mad or angry?"
"Well... uh... no... guess just sorta surprised."

Jamie smiled. She looked like a woman. But she reminded me of Bats.

"Your titties?"
"Fake. Boob job."
"Best damn boob job I ever saw!"

I said that to be flattering but I also believed it.

"I know, you keep staring. Do you want to see them?"
"Sure."

She pulled her top off. I was still stunned from the revelation but those massive mounds kept my engine up.

"Damn! I never get tired of those."
"Aha! Thanks. I was wondering... would you mind if I gave you a boobjob? For thanks."

I had to ponder the question a little. I had seen myself in my dreams doing it but to have it done for real was something else. There was the fact that Jamie probably had a dick. But those damn breasts...

"Guess sure... yeah, why not?"
"Want me to blow you too?"

I remembered my time with Bats. Why the hell not?

"You do it, I take it, James."

She smiled as she neared me and removed my boxers, exposing my hard cock. She kissed it. I closed my eyes. It felt divine.

I felt her large mounds on each side of my dick, and the tip of my shaft being licked by her tongue. It felt awesome.

"Yeah, baby..."

It didn't take me long to shoot my load across her face. She seemed to enjoy it.

"I've been wanting to do that to you for a while now, Jimmy. Glad you let me. Even if..."
"Hey, James... S'cool. Ya know, lotsa people ain't happy with who they are, ya know?"
"Yeah. That's true."
"Ta me, you're one foxy babe... with a dick..."
"Aha! Yeah. With a dick..."

That was the first time anything happened between us, but it wasn't the last.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote