View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #31
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Four is Two III [Cassie]

It was the middle of October when Sarah popped the question.

"A sleepover?"
"Sure. It might be fun."
"Who will be there?"
"Just you, me, Jenn and Claire."

My heart bounced. I had so far managed to keep my attraction for Claire a secret, but I was not born yesterday. I knew all about sleepovers from my days at the boarding school. Things were bound to happen. But perhaps I wanted them to happen. I must have because of what I answered.

"Sure. Sounds fun."

And that Friday night, after school, I dropped by my home, picked up my things and went over to Claire's home. She was hosting. When I got there for supper, I met her parents. Her mother seemed nice but her father seemed odd. He was nice, but there was something in his attitude that reminded me of one of the male teachers we'd had at the boarding school. Every girl said he had something for girls in skirts. At first, I hadn't understood what that meant. Later on, I understood the intricacies of his character a little better.

He was also fired that year, though I don't know if he was prosecuted. I think they didn't because of the publicity.

Supper was nice; I remained quiet as I did at my house while Claire and her mother talked on and on. Sarah and Jennifer chatted with each other. I was left to stare at her father and his dubious grin.

After supper was done, we helped with the dishes and were allowed to retire. Her mother came over to Claire and told her she and her father were taking some time out tonight; they would only come back in the morning so they trusted Claire with the house. I had understood from tidbits gathered over the supper that there were some difficulties between Claire's parents. I had not inquired further.

They left around seven thirty, at which time we all jumped into our pajamas and sat down to watch a movie. It was a cheesy romance between a young nerd and the lead cheerleader. I didn't particularly like it but Claire seemed absorbed by the story so I refrained from my usual nagging comments.

Around nine, we prepared nachos and plugged in another movie. This one was a little more mature, that is to say it involved seeing naked breasts. It was still the same kind of sop story, but there was nice friendship between two girls who were rivals for the same boy. I didn't feel these stories did credit to my feelings but again I said nothing. Most of the movie, I just stared at Claire. When she looked at me, I would look away.

It was near eleven when Sarah got up after the movie and took charge.

"All right... I've had enough movies for one night."
"Me too."

I didn't want to watch another one of those.

"How about we play instead?"
"Play what?"
"Truth or dare."

I had half expected that one to come. We were all girls, it was a sleepover. I was surprised it hadn't been proposed sooner. I was a little surprised to see Jennifer and Claire get into it so much. It seemed to me they weren't newbies to the game. Jennifer's comment confirmed it.

"How do we play this time?"
"Cassie, have you ever played?"
"Sure."
"How should we play then?"
"Why not classic?"
"Okay. That's cool. Do you want to start?"

I didn't mind. I had gone pretty far with some of the girls at the boarding school, not even mentioning my time with Alice. We sat down in a circle; I was facing Claire, with Sarah to my left and Jennifer to my right. I chose truth for starters. It was decided that the next person to play (in my case, Jennifer) would get to ask the question or invent the dare.

"Are you a virgin?"
"Do we simply answer or give details?"
"I don't know. Some details are good."
"No, I'm not. I was thirteen and he was my best friend."

Jennifer chose truth as well.

"If you could become a boy, who would it be?"
"Who as in a real person?"
"Or fictional..."
"Tom."

I had met their friend Thomas. He seemed like a real gentleman. I had understood there had been some history with them all; he'd probably dated all three of them. Claire seemed to agree with Jennifer's choice but neither elaborated. Claire chose truth as well. Sarah asked the question.

"What is your kinkiest fantasy?"
"That's a bit complicated but okay. I guess it would be to be blindfolded and tied up, and having someone play with me."

I felt myself blushing. I could easily picture myself doing it. Sarah asked me for a truth.

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

Sarah smiled.

"Yes I have. Why, are you propositioning?"

I giggled out of nervosity, but Sarah did the same to ease the tension. I didn't feel confident enough for a dare so I chose truth again. It was decided for this turn that the person in front of us would get to ask. I looked at Claire, waiting for an answer.

"Are you in love?"

I blushed. My face was giving away the answer, but I added my own verbal one. Claire just smiled.

"Can we know who it is?"
"Not yet..."

Jennifer took the floor and asked for a dare from Sarah.

"All right, Jenn, you're asking for it. Strip naked and go into the courtyard and crawl on the floor."
"That's it? You'll have to come up with something more daring if you want to intimidate me."

Without a word of warning, Jennifer jumped out of her pajama and ran naked outside. I felt my body tremble at the sight of her skin. We saw her jump on the grass and start crawling about. It was a hilarious scene. She hurried back inside and didn't bother getting dressed, though she did remove some of the grass and the dirt.

Claire chose truth. It was my turn to ask her something. I wanted to ask her the same question I had asked Sarah, but I knew I had to come up with something else.

"If you could make out with anyone in the room, who would it be and why?"

My heart stopped as I waited for her answer.

"Well, Cassie, it would have to be you."

My heart exploded.

"I'Ve already made out with Jenn and Sarah anyway!"

She giggled. It was Sarah's call and she chose Dare. Jennifer winked with evil intentions in her eyes.

"Strip naked. I want you to go out the front door and up to the curb, waving to everyone and then come back inside."

Claire turned to Jennifer.

"Maybe that's not such a good idea... one of my neighbours could see and tell my parents."
"Don't worry about it."

Sarah was already stripping as she spoke. I stared at her luscious figure and felt my body tremble again. She bolted for the door and exited the house. Claire seemed a little concerned, but we were all too enthralled as we watched her through the window walk up to the curb, seemingly wave to someone and then come back without rushing herself. When she came back in, we had to ask.

"Who were you waving to?"
"There was an old man across the street, three houses past."
"That's Mr. Horne. You probably gave him a heart attack!"

Sarah hugged Claire.

"There, there, Claire. It'll be fine."

We sat back down. It was back to me. I was now into it. I chose dare without thinking about it. It would be Sarah's turn to select for me.

"All right, Cass, strip naked."
"That's it?"
"Do it erotically... for us."

I got up and started to dance. I had done something like that about a year ago. I moved my body about seductively, letting the pieces of clothing roll off my body, exposing myself only little by little. Their gazes on my body filled me with trepidation. I felt like touching myself but I still wasn't comfortable enough. When I sat back down, I was flushed; however, I noticed that Claire was flushed as well. She was getting to see me naked, and somehow this seemed to turn her on.

Jennifer chose a truth this time around. I was my turn to call her out.

"Who in here would you sleep with, if you had the chance?"

I wanted to make things hot. She looked around the room.

"Do I have to choose? Can't I have you all?"

We all giggled.

"No, you can't."
"Sarah then..."

They stared longingly at each other. Claire hurriedly chose dare. Jennifer stared at her and called out her challenge.

"Strip naked and make out with Cassie!"

My heart skipped a beat again. Claire got up. She removed her top in one swoop, exposing her gorgeous breasts to me. She slid her pajama bottom off and I saw the trimmed shape of her pubic hair just above her pussy lips. She walked over to me and lifted me up, then simply grabbed me in her arms and kissed me. It was more than I could handle. We rolled onto the floor and started kissing passionately. Our hands slid on each other's body, as our lips and tongues met.

Jennifer called out.

"Wow! Okay that's good."

But we couldn't stop. My hands reached to her breasts; hers reached to mine. We began kissing our nipples, then back to our mouths. Her hand slid onto my crotch and she started teasing my clit. I trembled in her arms.

I could sense Sarah and Jennifer staring at us, somewhat bewildered at our attitude.

Claire's fingers slid into my pussy and I moaned. I held onto her for dear life as she started pleasuring me.

"Girls?"

Sarah was intervening this time, but no one could stop what we were doing. It took me less than a minute to scream out my orgasm, as tense as I was. I fell limp into Claire's arms. We were both panting. We stopped for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes, then we went at it again, only this time it was my fingers who slid into her wet pussy.

I noticed from the corner of my eye that Jennifer was slowly teasing herself while Sarah simply looked us on, flushed. For a moment, I regained enough composure to whisper in Claire's ear.

"They're looking at us."
"I don't care... do me..."

I lifted her up onto the couch and spread her legs; I repeated the gesture with my fingers, sliding in and out of her. I turned my head back to Sarah.

"Look at Jennifer."

She looked sideways. Jennifer's hand was rubbing against her sex, her own finger teasing her.

"She wants you, Sarah."

Sarah remained frozen for a moment, then she moved to Jennifer and replaced Jennifer's hand with her own. I abandoned them to each other. Claire screamed in pleasure as my fingers rode into her ecstasy. I climbed on top of her, laying her down on the couch and kissing her. We continued to make out, occasionally looking at Sarah and Jennifer, engrossed in their own activities. Sarah was now eating Jennifer out. I smiled at Claire and she understood. We moved back to the floor; I placed my crotch in her face and bent over so hers was in mine and we began to eat each other out as well. I never wanted to stop. I kept licking her clit and teasing her with my fingers as she did the same to me.

After experiencing an additional release on our parts, we moved about. Jennifer was now returning the favor to Sarah. I was tempted to join them but Claire's skin against mine kept me rooted to her. We got back on the couch, placing our sexes against each other's and started rubbing, staring at each other as we rubbed our clits into more pleasure.

At some point, we simply collapsed from exhaustion. I leaned back and she came to rest her head against my chest.

"I love you Claire..."
"I thought so but..."
"Shut up and kiss me."

She did. We managed to look at Sarah and Jennifer who were both lying on their backs, recovering from their own encounter. I turned my attention back to Claire, kissing her again, my hand slowly brushing against her back, sending shivers down her spine.

Sarah eventually recovered enough strength to speak up.

"That was... wow!"

I looked up at her.

"Some party, huh?"
"Cassie, you're a witch!"
"Why thank you?"

That night, we all slept in Claire's bedroom. I slept in her bed, huddled against her. We woke up in the middle of the night and discreetly made love; I went under the covers to eat her out and she did the same to me. We were discreet enough not to wake Jennifer and Sarah, who slept soundly on the floor.

In the morning, as Sarah and Jennifer got ready to leave, Claire asked me to stay for lunch. I knew what she wanted to eat that morning. We did it for a third time and that somehow sealed the deal.

By the end of the day, we were going steady. That's when I told her about Alice and everything that had happened at my boarding school. To my amazement, or perhaps not, Claire simply smiled as I related my first sexual experience with Alice, and then the games the other girls had forced me to play once they had found us.

In the long run, I don't regret what happened at all. Bradley, Alice, the girls, the games. It all helped me become a woman. And what a woman I am. Just ask Claire.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote