View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:15 AM   #18
Little_luce

Briefly describe your first masturbation experience:
1) How old were you? 12/13

2) Where did it happen? Sisters bedroom

3) What did you use to get yourself off (fingers, toys, pillow, etc.)? I found my sisters vibrator and well placed it on my clit, thats all it took

4) How did you do it (rubbing, penetration, etc.)? rubbing

5) How did you feel about it afterward? What led you to experiment in the first place? was weird =p

Favorites:
6) How often do you masturbate? (In days or weeks) Every couple of days

7) Where is your favorite location to masturbate? Bedroom

8) What is your favorite method to get off? (Lots of clit action, penetration, toys, etc.) toys are always fun

9) What is your favorite toy? bunny vibe

10) What position do you like to be in? (Spread eagle, standing up, face down, etc.) sat on a chair with my legs up on something

11) Are you vocal when you masturbate? i try not to be

12) What do you usually think about when you masturbate? depends

13) Do you have multiple orgasms? only when having sex

Experiences:
13) What's your record for consecutive multiple orgasms? (If applicable) no idea

14) What's the most amount of times you've done it in a single day? Week? ermm 7?

15) Have you ever been caught masturbating? If yes, elaborate. Yeah sister has caught me using her vibe and my mum let my best friend (boy) come up to my room while i was.

16) Have you ever masturbated in front of another girl? Details please. If not, how about a boy? Yeah girls at a slumber party playing dares

17) Have you ever done it on film? Again, please explain. ex has filmed me before

18) Where is the most exciting place you have ever masturbated? Tell us about it. In the car at a McDonalds drive through as a dare

19) Have you ever done a masturbation dare? Describe. a few

20) Have you ever caught someone else masturbating? walked in on a guy who is now my slave wanking in my bedroom at my party with a pair of my knickers in his hand, was weird =p

21) Have you ever done it in a car? Or other public location? Done it in the car a few times

22) Have you ever used a faucet or stream of water do orgasm? yeah the shower

23) Have you ever humped an inanimate object to get off? What did you use? My slave

24) Have you ever done it through clothing? More than just panties? Nope

25) What's the most fun you've ever had doing it? Its always fun

26) Are you planning on masturbating soon? When, where, and how? Now, bedroom, fingers

Make up your own truth and answer it:
27)

I already have a slave but may stretch to one more in the future

If anyone wishes to give me some dares/punishments/truths for myself thats cool.
Little_luce is offline   Reply With Quote