View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 03:26 PM   #350
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orihimefanboy View Post
Dream outfit if cost wasn't a thing?

I don't really know... I think I would want a plum purple dress what fits so well anyone that looks at me just has a jaw drop moment.

Dream kink outfit?

Leather, spandex, anything right and sexy looking, preferably purple and black. Probably a corset top, if I was a dom. As a sub, I would like a purple leather criss cross strap type top and pants. It would criss cross perfectly between my breasts and then at my bum, the criss cross would leave it open and loop down my legs leavin gmy clit exposed as well.

One humiliating fantasy?
I dont know... I think it would be humiliating to be suspended with my make up done and then have a dildo fucking my ass and vagina on a fucking machine, a wand on my clit on high and a dildo fucking my mouth as I drool, gag, cry and pass out from the possible orgasms. Not actually pleasing the one person I want to physically but hoping they are sitting there orgasming to the sight of me being used and fucked in all holes. Clamps on my nipples with weights pulling them down, but my mind too far gone to feel the pain, just focusing on keeping my mouth open and ready for cock.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote