View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 08:01 AM   #37
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default just did it rough

1. “Let’s avoid handwriting like chicken scratch.”

5) You are going to write: “Writing is an art, good calligraphy needs to be neat and pleasing.” 50 times. You must use two colors and switch colors every new word.

--> had to do this with a pen and ink well handwrite and so on two colors changing the colore each new work... 11 times a sentence ! I needed 2 hours to complete only 50 lines !

2. “Time out!”
3) Kneel in front of a wall for (roll five D6) minutes. Keep your arms above your head, but do not let them rest on anything (the wall, your head…).

--> got a 6 not too long but tiring for sure especially hands above head not resting on anything

3. “Sorry, I’m a bit tied up at the moment.”
6) Roll one D4 to see how many hours you will be tied up for. Get on all fours. Attach your left leg (just above the knee) to your right wrist and your right leg to your left wrist. Have fun walking around like a baby.

--> got a 2... really hard position really humiliating

4. “I really need to get in shape.”

3) Put your back to a wall and get into a chair position. Start a stopwatch and hold it as long as you possibly can. Do it again when you feel like it during the day, time yourself but do not look at the ticking time as you hold the chair position again. You must beat your first time by at least 5 seconds.

--> I got 4 minutes 37 seconds... i had to do that tiring thing 5 times to get more than 5 seconds more than the first time

5. “Assume the position!”
1) Spank yourself 30 times on each butt cheek with the implement of your choice, in the position of your choice. You must wear only a skirt and raise it to deliver your spanks. Guys, for a makeshift skirt, take some pillowcases and attach them with paper clips, baby pins or something similar around your waist.

-->what a shame 30 on each cheeks with the belt my "skirt" raised to take the spanking

“Great combo dude!” aka – The punishment section.
6) “ Royal flush”: Separate your room (or if you have the house to yourself use 5 different rooms) into 5 sections. In the first section, you will have pen and paper and each time you get there, you must write: “ I must complete all dares given to me”. In the second section, you will need some room as you will choose to do push-ups, sit-ups or squats when you get to it. In the third section, you will need a spanking implement. You will give yourself one swat every five seconds on each butt cheek when you are in that section. In the fourth section, you will kneel in front of a wall (if you are in the mood to really punish yourself, kneel on rice) balancing a coin between the wall and your nose. In the fifth section, you are going to bind either your wrists or your ankles (you will switch each time you get there). You will set a timer for 1 hour. You will set a second timer that will ring and restart at the end every 3 minutes. You start off in section 1, get to section 2 when the timer rings… You will keep changing sections in order from 1 to 5 for one full hour.

a real challenge long tiring but effective

thanks for that

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote