View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #11
CountNihil

and here's the end of this first dare. (hoping we are now past the grammar debate i am posting it in it's original form.)

---

as she walked off towards the party i leaned back and lit another cigarette watching the stars and slowly rubbed myself through my jeans. damn i was half there already. she was gone atleast half an hour cause i heard two buses stop and go before she came 'round the corner with a smile like poison come to dinner. the moon caught her fiery red hair and i knew she'd actually done it before she straddled me and leaned in to kiss me deep, and slide the cum into my mouth. the pressure of her crotch against min, the taste of some guy's cum and the images of her blowing him on a dare was enough to make me cum, and judging by her moans, so did she.
- now truth k; i said, was he big, did he cum quickly or did you have to work for it, atleast a little?
she nodded and said i'd never guess who it was in a million years. (and even though i've had my theories i still have no idea even today, a quarter of a century later.)

---

i apologise that this story is so short. the next part will be longer and properly introduce the characters as they were back in the mid-eighties.
i also apologise for the drama the initial post created.
CountNihil is offline   Reply With Quote