View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Devil_Georgia

Send a message via MSN to Devil_Georgia

Emily's eyes begin to open. She starts to blink, as everything comes as a big blur to her. She tries to rub her eyes, but can't move her arms. She tries to sit up, but she can't. She tries to scream, but she can't. Once her vision becomes clear, Emily looks down to see her ankles chained to what appears to be bedposts. She looks and sees her wrists are chained to bedposts as well. She screams into her ballgag, but to no effect.

"Ha... I see you've finally woken up, pet."

That word; it sends a chill down Emily's spine. She looks up to see an older man standing over her. Not too old... maybe in his mid-thirties, at the most. The man begins to unchain her ankles, and then he starts to move up to her wrists, as he unchains those as well. Emily sits up, and she begins to rub her wrists, as she looks around, the gag still in her mouth.

"I'm going to take your gag out. If you dare mutter one small 'peep', you'll regret that. You got it?"

Emily nods.

"Good."

The man unsnaps the ballgag, and tosses it on the bed. Before she has a chance to move, he leans over and grabs something off of the nightstand. It's a collar. He wraps it around her neck, and then he fastens it in the front. He grabs a leash off of the night stand next, and hooks it onto the collar.

"On your hands and knees - you're going to get a tour of the house."

Without putting up a fight, she gets down onto all fours.

"I hope you enjoyed lying on a bed, because until you prove to me that you deserve it, that'll be your last time." He tugs on her collar, and points to a dog kennel. "This... is where you will be sleeping."

Emily looks, and sees a rather small dog cage. She closes her eyes, trying to fight back some tears, as she prays that this is all just a dream. Emily's eyes open once again after a sudden tug at her leash. The man begins to walk, as she follows behind on her hands and knees. He takes her down the steps, slowly, making sure she doesn't fall.

"This is the living room. Correction - my living room. The only time you'll be in here is when I need something to rest my feet on."

He continues the tour, as they enter the kitchen.

"This is the kitchen. You'll make my breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You'll be doing the dishes, and you'll be making sure that this kitchen stays spotless. Understand?"

Emily nods.

Next, they go over to a door. He opens it up, and starts to lead her down another set of steps. He pulls on a string which lights up the basement, and Emily looks around. Her eyes widen as she sees shackles, clamps, rope, cuffs, gags, needles, candles, and many other "toys".

"This is my little 'dungeon'. You'll be spending a lot of time down here, but not tonight. You'll be going to bed early. You have a long day ahead of you."

The man turns off the light, and starts to go up the steps, giving her leash a few tugs on each step. They get into the kitchen, and he shuts the door after her.

"As for me... you'll be calling me Master. Whenever you speak, you will address me as Master. If you fail to do so, even once, you'll be punished greatly. Got it?"

"Yes... Master." Emily mumbles.

He tugs on her leash. "Excuse me, cunt?"

"Yes Master, I got it..." Emily answers.

He nods and looks at his watch. "Seven o'clock... time for bed. You'll be getting up early tomorrow, so get a good night's sleep."

He gives her a little tug on the leash, as he makes his way up the steps again. Once they get into the bedroom, he opens the door of the kennel, and Emily crawls in. She tries to get comfortable, which isn't easy to do, while her Master closes and locks the door. Once he's done, he gets into bed himself.

"Good night, pet."

With that, a scared, and tired, Emily lays with her legs curled up, with many thoughts going through her head.