Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 11:58 AM   #7
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Taming the pet

Sharing and confessing your kinks and taboos can be terrifying. Not just to other people but to yourself as well and the fear of rejection or judgement can cause us to hide ourself and miss out on so much. I'm so happy that I found Master and Mistress, that I can truly trust them and that they understand me. They not only accept this side of me but also support and embrace me in all what I am and desire to become.

Nevertheless at first it felt really weird to come home, undress in front of Mistress and then sit naked at the table doing our homework or cooking with her. While my "friend" was fully clothed I had to wear nothing but an apron.
But we got used to it pretty quick. I mean, after PE classes we had seen each other nude already and it was normal for me to be naked in front of my Master. Since she is my Mistress now, it was her right to keep me naked as well.
And it was fun doing my tasks while getting “groped” from my owners whenever they wanted, yet I was ashamed because I got so clearly aroused that I could neither hide nor deny how much I like it.

Also I got more rules at home, too.
As I had to ask for permission to cum already, now I had to ask also if I wanted to use the toilet and when coming home I had to undress in the vestibule before entering the penthouse without being told to do so.
We were still figuring out where my kinks laid and some times I was at Mistress' mercy, mostly when Master went on a business trip.
In public and at school the friendship between Mistress and I had not changed, but at home she became someone else. I wouldn't say she went on a power trip but you could see how much she enjoy being in charge. But she didn't overdo it. Well, let's say not too much.

You should know that when it comes to new stuff both are very different:
Master is curious but careful and he would rather hear that he can step it up a notch than to overdo it.
Mistress would rather apologize afterwards than to hear a “No”. But she got much better over time. I would say Master guided her to become a good Mistress, like he trained me to become a good pet.

During the time Mistress was in charge, I was essentially her slave rather than a pet. I wouldn't say it was perfect, but still special and also helped me to make my decision – I don't wanted do be a slave. A slave still have some privileges like using a toilet, sleeping in a bed or some of them could even wear some clothes. I craved to be a pet, with all consequences.

So I got denied to use the toilet when I had to pee. Either I had to squat in the shower or, more often, they led me into the roof garden so I had to pee in the drain. When the weather was bad I hat to kneel in the living room and pee in a bucked while my friends watched. They also made me bark instead of talking when I wanted something and then used simple "yes"- or "no"-questions. But it was more hilarious and complicated, so we went back to regular talking soon.

They also made sure that I got more comfortable being collard and leashed.
It was so humiliating yet intoxicating having my human side slowly stripped away and being treated like an animal. Especially doing my business like one. As I got more and more used being collared and over the time the “collar and leash law” got more and more strict. First I had worn it only during the day and inside the penthouse. Then I had to wear it at night as well, which was quite uncomfortable at first – I had the feeling that I would strangle myself. Later I had to be collared outside as well and I was really happy that it was winter because I could hide it under a scarf or turtle-neck sweater. Same for the leash, it went from the collar through the sleeve. So it looked like we were holding hands while in reality I was led. But I guess it was also Masters intention do do this during winter so I could get used to the feeling and when spring arrived I was completely used to it.
We also had some walks in the woods while I was openly leashed – in Germany it's the law that dogs has to be led on a leash in the forest. Nevertheless was I really nervous when I went outside the first time with my collar clearly visible and with the leash it was slightly worse. But I realized nobody really noticed or cared, maybe they thought it was kinda a “fashion statement”.
Now I'm permanent collared and I would say I need it, because otherwise I feel really uncomfortable. I mean, I'm kept nude in the penthouse, but without my collar I'm even more than naked. I guess “exposed” is a fitting description because I feel like without this visible sign that I'm owned anybody could just “claim” me.

Of course there is an exception from the “collar and leash”-protocol.
When we [Master and I] go to a business party I'm always wearing a nice dress and I can't wear a dog collar with it, of course. For these events I have to wear a substitute collar in form of a choker that fits my dress. Otherwise it would collide with my rule number 37.

After they made sure that I was tamed / get used to be kept and see myself as a pet they guided me deeper into my kinks.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 03-29-2023 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Typo
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote