Thread: Fiction: Erin's Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
skjelner

Default Erin's Hell

This story contains kidnapping, forced slavery, anal, rape, group sex, mutilation, brutality, underaged sex, torture, bondage, watersports, and scat— among other things. If you're not into any of the above you might not enjoy this story.

I will be updating fairly regularly, but I'm not sure how much space will be between updates. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Day I

Chapter One

Erin pulled a yellow baby tee over her simple orange halter bikini after making sure its front tie was tight, brushing the sand off her newly–tanned stomach. As she leaned over to rummage through her beach bag for her keys, Isabel meandered over, glowing beneath her rainbow–striped, ring–front bandeau bikini and toweling off her upper chest after a long day in the ocean, either attempting to jump waves or not bothering, permitting the often rough Atlantic to wash her ashore.

“’Bout ready to go?” Isabel asked her longtime best friend as she moved to dry her hair.

“Yeah,” Erin replied, retrieving her keys, as well a pair of faded gray mini shorts, at last, “seen Emily anywhere?” She slid the shorts up her still–wet legs and over her low–rise bikini bottom as Isabel mirrored her with a light, white beach skirt. The hot sun still beat down, even though the day was almost through.

“Dunno. She was in the water last time I saw her . . . yeah, there she is.” Isabel, too, finished dressing herself with a deep pink top and pointed at the dark silhouette of figure rising from the foamy white waves, heading toward them.

Erin bent over again to pick up her beige towel; as she rose, a speeding volleyball barely missed her head. “Hey, watch that ball!” she shouted at a group of guys and girls playing on either side of a nearby net, but they didn’t seem to hear, nor care they had lost their ball; they picked up another and continued playing. Rather than yell again, Erin simply shrugged and dried her legs, which she had just shaved that morning. She and Isabel then flung their wet towels over their shoulders and turned to admire the brilliant setting sun as they waited for the girl in the water to catch up.

Only twenty, Erin still enjoyed taking these daytrips to the beach with Isabel as much as she did in junior high school. Admittedly, both girls had changed a great deal since then, but they nonetheless had remained close. Generally inseparable since children, they often took mini–vacations together to various places and states surrounding them, but mostly just the nearby beach. In fact, the two met Emily only about a year ago during one of such excursions to their local strip of South Carolinian coastline. Erin instantly befriended the dirty blonde girl due to her outgoing, wild nature, which perfectly matched her own. Also like Erin, she was a South Carolina native, hailing from a town less than an hour away from Erin’s.

Isabel, on the other hand, always favoured a quiet, reserved nature in public, probably because of her polite upbringing in an upper–class home. Even though she always received everything she wanted from her parents and knew she was spoiled, Isabel never exhibited any pretentious or snotty qualities; instead, she was grateful for her comfortable life. Such a carriage likely pushed her to pursue such a strong friendship with Erin, who was her foil in many ways. However, in private Isabel was known to behave just as wildly as Erin did in public, so in reality the girls were probably not much different at all. Because of her shy demeanour, it took Isabel a bit longer to warm up to Emily, but eventually she was able to bond with the “new” girl just as easily as Erin could, even though Emily was a year younger than they.

After meeting for the first time while attempting to surf the infamously small waves of the Atlantic, the two best friends invited Emily to tag along on their habitual evening on the boardwalk. When the old pair and their new friend crashed at Erin’s family’s beach house after an exhausting night at various clubs, Erin suggested Emily leave with them in the morning and stay with her for the rest of the week. Emily agreed, and the three hung out every day following, though mostly at Isabel’s house a few streets over, as her house, bought by her parents once she turned nineteen and decided to move out on her own, was far larger than Erin’s tiny two–room apartment. From that point on, once a week, all three girls went to lunch together during the day or hit the clubs during the night, always savouring their youth while they knew they still had it.

Emily reached her semi–dry friends and, like they had finished doing, started to dry herself with a fluffy, green beach towel. “Hey guys, you taking off?” she asked as she began covering her pink strapless bikini with an equally pink beach halter and small, flowered board shorts.

“Yeah, think I might actually get some ice cream first; you want anything, Er?”

“Nah, I’ll just wait for ya at my car; want me to take your bag for you?” Erin replied helpfully.

“Sure, I’ll only be a minute.”

“Alright . . . see you, Emi,” she added, turning to her other friend.

As Emily gathered her the unused rest of her clothes in her tote and left for the main parking lot, Isabel, free from her weighty striped beach bag, began the trek to the far end of the boardwalk, where the town’s sole Dippin’ Dots kiosk awaited her. Erin turned, slipped on a flimsy black pair of flip–flops, and headed toward the street where she parked her car— she loved staying in her parents’ beach house, as she got to make use of its local parking pass.

The sun was fading behind the last bit of horizon when Erin reached 45th Street, her destination, and heard a voice to her side. “Hey, you dropped your towel!”

“Huh?” Erin wheeled to her left to face a short, slightly stout and very shirtless guy who looked maybe a few years younger than her, if that. He held out her white, sandy towel, and she thanked him as she took it. They stood silently for several moments, Erin looking at the ground with a feeling that the guy was staring at her.

“No problem. Alright, well, see you then.” The boy turned and headed toward the boardwalk, where Erin assumed he was meeting friends, just as she so often liked to do.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to skjelner for this post: