View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 12:15 AM   #1
TGRobyn

Default Long Convention Weekend and Diapers!

I'm attending on Anime Convention the weekend before Halloween, Friday through Sunday. Since I'll have my own hotel room it'll be a full 3 days of privacy which I'm already going to be taking advantage of to be femme but that's more affirming rather than humiliating. So I was hoping for some dares, specifically any that'd keep me diapered and forced to use them for all intended purposes during the con weekend. But I also have plenty of time to prepare for then so I'm open to extra types of dares! I'll have total privacy in my hotel and I own handcuffs, an isolation hood, a heating vibrating plug, plenty of onesies, a cute pair of shortalls, big pacifier, mittens, and a timer lock with a box to place keys in. Also if anyone knows of any good way to keep a diaper locked on then I'm all ears!

I'm into diapers and being forced to use them, public humiliation, self bondage, ageplay, cbt, strict rules and having things locked on me that I can't remove at will

Limits would be anything illegal, scat play outside of being made to mess my diaper, extreme pain or injury and direct involvement of outside people
TGRobyn is offline   Reply With Quote