Old 07-22-2017, 05:29 AM   #28
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

jessie18; hope you enjoy!

2nd round:

What you will wear.
4. Normal Clothes (Sticks Ass/Boobs out) no comment
How you will position.
5. Only ass & legs touch floor. (Use nipple clamps, tie them to ankles, tight)
this was a killer by the time the task ended; with 5 minutes to go, i almost quite but last thing I wanted was to receive a punishment considering all the tasks I have been doing these last days. So I fought through the remaining time looking at the clock like every 10 seconds I think wondering if time had stopped!. Pins on my nipples (2 on each nipple) were tied so tight to my ankles that even breathing applied pressure on my already tender nipples. It was impossible to get comfortable, with the constant pulling. As I write this, it has been well over 30 minutes since I finished this task and they are still sore!
Roll Dice number you get is the amount of items you must use.
Gag, Nipple Clamps and Butt Plug - just perfect in my opinion. I used the same gag as last round of corner time, but this time, I was creating alot of saliva from the pins pulling so hard. The g-string was utterly soaked by the time I took them out of my mouth once the time was up.
How long.
another 20 Mins! gggrrrr
How many times to spank yourself during corner time.
40 Times: could not very well spank sitting, so I spanked prior to getting into the proper position. Didn't help sitting my red / recently spanked belt onto a rough wool carpet - but have to love that scratchy feeling!
What to do after corner time.
Send me a PM with 100 lines. "I was a bad slut"
I wrote half cursive and half block for the practice since my handwriting is so poor - brings back memories of school with priests & nuns; pic proof posted to my profile (whenever MODs approve pic)

joe

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 07-22-2017 at 06:11 AM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: