View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 12:29 PM   #5
gbdare

Thought of another one from some years ago. Back when I still did live cams, I was on Chaturbate naked and jerking off and was getting a lot of good comments when a guy PM'd me. He said he was really enjoying my show and his son had just walked in and commented on what a nice cock I had. I thought it was a little weird that he was watching cams with his son around, but I was still thinking adult son at that point. But just to be sure, I asked how old his son was. The reply? Seven!!!! Which immediately got me scrambling to block him while shouting a stream of obscenities (I'm sure the rest of my audience wondered what happened). I wound up just cutting my camera altogether while I proceeded to freak out.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote