Thread: Abduction
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 08:08 AM   #13
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 10: Alone Time

Master Jon walked toward his large cabinet and pulled out a paddle. It was small with a large head and I knew it would hurt more than the crop that Mr Lyons had used on me.

My bum was still sore from the beating but I had a feeling it was about to get a lot worse.

'I don't like my boys being unmannerly Jake, this will be your first and final warning' said Master Jon sternly.

'Stand up'.

I let out a sigh of relief. I couldn't believe he was letting me away with it.

'What happened to your face?' he asked me.

'Mr Lyon's hit me sir' I replied.

He looked at me and shook his head.

'That won't happen again' Jon walked back to his side of the desk 'my boy's are not objects to be abused, at least not in that way' he continued, pointing at my cheek.

'Why did he hit you?' he asked.

'I jumped up when he spanked me' I said.

He dropped the subject quickly and went on to explain the rest of the day.

'You'll eat and be washed once you leave here, then you will do your chores and after that I have scheduled you and Zach for some "alone time". Once you have finished there you can pretty much relax for the rest of the day. I may call you into my office to finish what we started the other night'.

The memories of the other night didn't seem to bad after what had happened last night but it still kinda freaked me out.

'Now, lets go' said Master Jon, taking me by my chain.

We walked to the canteen but this time there was only one other boy inside. I recognized him instantly.

He was the one who I had whipped the first night and who had his dick blocked.

Master Jon led me to the seat right beside him and chained me to it.

'Leon, you have five more minutes to eat, you can starve for all I care but you'll need your energy' said Master Jon, looking at the boys full plate.

Leon didn't reply.

'Jake, ten minutes and it's shower time'.

I nodded.

I got stuck into my food straight away, I was starving.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Leon was staring at his plate, using his spoon to mess around with it.

'Not hungry?' I asked between mouthfuls.

He shook his head without looking at me and slid his plate toward me.

'I don't want it' I lied, 'how come your not eating?'.

I was never this talkative before I came here but what else was there to do except make friends.

Leon shrugged his shoulders.

He was smaller than me but had a better build. He had black hair and from what I could tell, green eyes. He was quite handsome.

I finished my food in about three minutes and turned to look at Leon.

'Sorry about the other night, I wouldn't have done it if...'

'Don't be sorry' he interrupted, 'they made you do it'.

I nodded.

'Is it still sore?' I asked, pointing at his penis.

He shook his head, 'nah, it hurt like hell the past two days but as soon as it dissolves the pain goes'.

'What's that from?' I pointed at his stomach, just below his bellybutton, it was a small scar with two or three stitches.

'They put a tube in there to let me pee' he said, sounding slightly embarrassed.

'Oh'.

'What happened your face?' he asked me, looking at me from the corner of his eyes, barely turning his head.

'A punter hit me' I admitted.

Leon nodded and we both stopped talking as we heard footsteps behind us.

'Let's go Leon' came the voice of Baldy.

Leon waited to be unchained and stood up.

'Cya later Jake' he said, putting his warm hand on my naked shoulder.

I watched as he was led from the room, Baldy seemed not to like him too much as he kept yanking the chain and causing Leon to jump forward.

I felt sorry for him.

Once I'd finished eating, showering and doing my chores I walked to a large room where all the boys were sitting around. Some were playing games like chess, others were reading and some were just talking.

I walked over to Zach who was in the middle of talking to two other boys, they looked like twins.

'Hey' smiled Zach 'how was your night?'

I pointed at my face 'I've had better'.

He laughed.

'This is Stephen and Shaun' he said, pointing at the twins.

Both boys smiled at me.

'You know we have an hour free time Jake?' said Zach.

I nodded.

'We don't have to do anything if you don't want to' he smiled.

'We'll see what happens' I said back, I'd been thinking about Zach since the day he kissed me, not in a gay way, well, not really. I'd wanted to kiss him back that day, but I was scared.

'Zach and Jake' came a voice. 'Free time'.

A hail of whistles and "swit swoo's" came from the boys and I felt my face burning up.

'Don't listen to them' laughed Zach, taking me by the hand.

We followed Baldy from the Rec Room as everyone called it and into a small room with just a bed and a light.

'So' smiled Zach.

I didn't know what to say, this was awkward and I was beginning to regret coming.

'I know your not gay Jake, so I don't mind if you just want to talk or something'.

I looked at him, he was probably the best looking boy I'd seen in here. He noticed me staring.

It was like something from a movie, we both moved closer to each other until I could feel his breath on my lips. I felt him, his soft mouth opening and his tongue edging into mine. I done the same.

We kissed for what felt like hours before I felt his hand rub up my leg and around my chastity cage.

'Looks like we'll have to stick to kissing' he sighed.

'Not necessarily' I smiled.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote