Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 09:26 PM   #45
Marluxia

Time Unknown

I was let out of my restraints and not even after a few steps I was on the floor. My whole body ached and I wanted nothing more than to lie down. Leroy was pushing my with his black leather boots, encouraging me to get up.

"Your cousin was indebted to us. He owes us. And now you suffer. How does that make you feel?" he spat.

I wanted no more than to turn around and to hit him. My hands trembled and my eyes began to water.

"Poor Jackyboy," one of them said from the darkness. "Bring him to the bed. We have a few more dares for him."

Leroy pulled me to my feet. My legs wobbled as I nearly collapsed again. I was sore and aching. I felt like my skin was sliding off of me. I didn't know if it was from the lack of water, sleep, or feeling. My feet moved slowly across the flow, Leroy's rough hands guiding me out of the light and into the dark. I heard the sound of a large metal door sliding open and we came out into a hallway. I saw the camera behind us, a small little red light recording. Behind him, the man with the camera was wheeling a cart with a computer and dozens of wires. Then it came to me: I have to get out now.

With the last bits of strength I had left. I push Leroy back into him. The two collided, and fell back onto the cart, toppling over the computer and sending a horde of wires over them. I remember for a moment everything got fuzzy, and the next thing I remember I was running down the hallway.

I had no idea where I was going. The hallways extended forever, with a turn every so often. I took some and passed others. Behind me I heard them screaming:

"Get the kid!"

"Are we online again?"

"We lost how many viewers?"

"I am gonna fuck that kid up!"

My agility hadn't failed me yet. I knew I had to keep moving. I quickly turned down a hallway that stretched to the left. A flickering light at the end illuminated a broken EXIT sign. Freedom.

My hands grasped the metal door and I pushed it as hard as I could. The door swung open and I stumbled out onto a dark street. I heard in the distance the sound of waves crashing along metal barriers. We must be at a pier or something. I don't think I'm in Connecticut anymore

Nude and afraid, I ran off down the street in desperate need of a phone to call the police. I had escaped yet again. I just didn't know if my safety was certain this time.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote