Thread: Fiction: 3 vs. 1
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 10:54 AM   #42
Marluxia

Time Unknown

After I was fucked, the two of them disappeared into the shadows again. The only sound I heard was the low buzzing of the light above me, and that was it. I felt sweat mix with tears as the water entered my mouth.

"Truth or dare?" I was asked again.

"Dare." I didn't even know what I was thinking anymore.

"I dare you to let me pour hot wax on you. And, well, you don't really have much of a choice."

I heard a door open and another man came in with a candle in each hand. I could tell my the way he walked that they were full of wax. He gave them to the man who had asked me before and left without a word. The man angled himself so that the camera in the darkness could see and he slowly poured the hot wax onto my back. The first contact made me cry out in pain and I felt my skin melt and burn. Minutes passed of short little droplets to long streams. Before I knew it, my entire back was covered with the white wax. With every tremble my body made, I felt the wax slowly break apart, as if my defensive shield was slowly beginning to break away.
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote