Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 05:27 AM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Chapter 2 - Making the Rounds

I am nine months into this new job at the Luxurious Hotel (my first real job, and hopefully my last too). I'm only 21 years old and already the staff manager. Nepotism. I don't mind admitting it. It's how my family deals with what what they can't handle. I get paid, a very decent salary. All I had to do was renounce my identity. I am no longer Ashara Rehatta, daughter of Limiarti, grand-daughter of Job Rehatta, perhaps the most famous fashion tycoon in Indonesia.

I am now simply called Melody, or boss. Both suit me fine.

I started this new day the best way I know how: with a job interview. This young Caucasian girl was looking for a job. I interviewed her, fucked her, and hired her as a chamber maid. If that sounds odd to you, it probably is, but that is how I operate. I am the head of personnel in the hotel and almost all of my employees have sex with me. This morning, Olivia Turner walked in, got to her knees, sucked my dick, let me fuck her pussy, and then indulged me in covering her face with my spunk. In exchange, she now gets handsomely paid, three times the average on the island, and we will fuck again in a few days.

When I first took the management position, I cleared out a lot of the old staff. I was hired to do that - we were running high on operating costs and downsizing was expected. It only occurred to me after a month to start asking for sexual favors. Here's the weird part. Half of the staff was gone by the time I got my first favor, from my first new hire. She offered. I accepted. Afterwards, some of the local staff heard about it, and I almost lost my job. But then, something happened. Other offers came in from the staff women, and I started indulging plentily. During my second month, I started instigating the 'mandatory sex with the boss' policy. Oddly enough, it worked. It was some kind of issue of fairness. It's still a bit weird to me. I now have twenty-one employees - or rather, Olivia makes 22. All women. Some people would see it as sexist. I wouldn't blame them. It is my choice.

I have had sex with all but one. She is married and will not cheat on her husband. I can respect that. To be fair and to avoid such a complication, I mostly hire independant girls, those unattached or those open to adventure. Of the original staff of forty (hired before I came and started the firing process), only 18 remain.

As usual, in the morning, the first thing I do is to check in with my veteran chambermaid. Her name is Lintang. She is 52 years old, and one of the first women I fucked coming here. She is married, has five kids, including two girls which I have had the pleasure of meeting (and fucking, though not in their mother's presence). Lintang was reluctant at first, but tripling her original pay swayed the argument in my favor (that's where the deal started, actually), and the pleasure she got from my penetration (as opposed to her husband's, a man in his seventies) closed the deal. She is so much more mature than any of the other girls. When I can't find another partner, she is always willing to accommodate me - provided it doesn't get in the way of work. Work first - fun later. Her oldest daughter is 33 years old, named Utama. She works on the beach as a bartender for a different hotel; I had a brief adventure with her in one of our hotel rooms. The other daughter, the cadet Grace, just turned 19, and I had the pleasure of fucking her on her birthday. I was invited to the party, and managed to get her alone in her bedroom. Since then, we have fucked on a few occasions. She drops into my office every few weeks.

I know her mother knows. The fact that we haven't talked about it tells me two things: either she doesn't mind, or she prefers to avoid the subject. Either reason works for me.

That morning after my interview with Olivia, I join Lintang after she has handed out assignments for the day. I go over the details with her, then I present her with our newest recruit. There is always a certain 'unsaid things' scene when a new girl comes in. Everybody knows I have tested her. Lintang welcomes the new addition to the team, and I let them go together.

I have only started my rounds today. There are still many employees I need to meet, and a lot of places I need to visit.

Last edited by interesting; 11-01-2015 at 10:54 AM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote