Thread: Fiction: Unbound
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
Left

The walk was fun, we were about five minutes from the school when Taylor asked me, "So, how come your in classes that I take this year?"

"Oh, well my parents stress education a lot. I just take the advanced classes. It gets awkward though, I'm with all the older people and barely any of my friends."

She seemed intrigued. "So you are alone in classes pretty much? No friends?"

I nod.

"Oh poor Owen!" she wailed.

The level of sound was enough to surprise me. I looked at her to let her finish her thought.

"Well, I'm so sorry that you have no friends in class. Do you understand this stuff in our bio class?"

Nod. I was true, had one of the highest grades.

"Well that's great! How about you tutor me right now!"

"Oh, erm. Sure..." Wow, this moved so fast. Why did I never try pity?!

"Great! Well, obviously it would be a little embarrassing for a freshman to be tutoring me, so don't tell anyone of this? Okay??"

I nod.

"Great! Lets go over to my house, I don't think my parents are home, you can help me study now."

"Sounds fine." Score.

We walk into her house and I start helping her learn about trait development with children, how dominate and recessive traits work. "See how my eyes are blue, and your eyes are brown? If we had a kid they would have your colour eyes, since they are brown, and that is dominate."

"Oh eye see." she said, staring into my eyes.

The pure thought of kids, the process of making kids, with Taylor, got the blood flowing. I had to divert attention, can't let her see it.

"Any questions?" I ask.

"Yeah." She replied.

She leaned in close. Lips less than a centimeter from my ear. "Would our kids have a penis like yours too?"

I was shocked. I couldn't reply. I simply sat there.

Taylor didn't stay there. She leaned back a little and grabbed pants, hands touching my erection through the pants.

I look down, I was more obvious than I realized. "Wha....What are you?"

She smiled. Gripped me a little tighter and looked at me right in the eyes. "Oh, nothing now." she kissed me on the cheek and let go. "I will see you later Owen."

---------------------------------
Thanks for reading and did anyone get my pun?

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879
Left is offline   Reply With Quote