Beatrice.

PM dares given by Wolf_

Fill - Broken Egg
SWIRLIE
GAG
PEE

The disgusting report

Did this part on the first day.

Finished PEE and SWIRLIE. I was ready to burst. First got myself in the shower with my dick above my head. It is surprisingly hard to do as my shower is rather small. I peed as hard as I could with about half my bladder. All over my chest and stomach. Managed to hit myself directly in my face as well. Mouth was closed but it got in my nose. I got up and pee was dripping from me. It wasn't stopping. I cleaned with a bit of water so I don't leak all over the bathroom.

And now the nastier part. Sat down on the toilet to pee the rest of it. Hand on the flusher. Pushed my head down into the toilet. Deep until I felt my head touching the warm water full of pee. Mouth closed, eyes shut. I flushed. The water full of pee rose and submerged my eyes, nose, mouth and ears. The water in the nose was the nastiest. I sat there until it was done flushing. I couldn't open my eyes yet. Slowly went into the shower and cleaned myself up.

And this part on the second day

Did Fill - Broken Egg and GAG. First the gag. I used a thong for the gag. I prefer thongs for gagging as there is less fabric. But, well, it's a thong. The string is going to smell more. Weared it for 2 days. It smelled pretty bad. I also leaked in it quite a bit. Inserted it crotch first on my tongue. Dry and salty. Disgusting. Part of the thong was between my teeth and lips. I used duct tape to keep it in place. Eventually I started drooling as saliva kept making its way into the panties. Kept it in there for 1 hour.

At the same time I started the egg. I used a larger pair of panties, thinking it will help with the mess as they soak more. Also some short leggings. Placed the egg between my cock and balls and squeezed it until it popped. Ewww. What a cold gooey mess. It started leaking outside. Some of it dripped down my legs. I used some toilet paper to clean some of it. I put on another pair of large panties to help with the leakage. When I sat down, some of the egg went between my ass cheeks. Felt horrible. Meanwhile I was still drooling all over myself from the dirty thong in my mouth. Kept the mess in my panties for 2 hours.
Beatrice. is offline   Reply With Quote