View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 07:30 PM   #8
Golden_Throw

A. Sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl, which is watched by an estimated 111 million people, wearing a skimpy outfit (something the censors at the network will approve). You have to dance too. Practically everyone you know will see your performance -- your family, close friends, people you work with, go to school with, go to church with, checkers at the grocery store, baristas at Starbucks, everyone. The people who don't see it live will almost certainly see the video on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and every other social media platform that exists.

- or -

B. Attend a Super Bowl party with just 11 people (you plus 10 people), but you have to be nude during the ENTIRE game, from kickoff through the last play. Assume the 10 people are not family, but 5 couples you know. You only know the husband or the wife, but not both of them (i.e. - 5 strangers and 5 people you know at the party). You pick a team before the game. If that team wins, you get dressed and go home. If your team loses, you have to masturbate to orgasm while everyone watches. Assume no one takes photos/videos of the party, but these are people who are in and out of your life on a regular basis. You will see them often. While everyone ended up being okay with your nudity (and possible show) they did not know about it in advance, and this was not a kinky party, so gauging their true thoughts could be difficult.

I will go with A. It is less embarrassing to the people I know, and I might be a little famous, even though it is for a weird reason.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote