View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 02:01 PM   #13
ChasteTeddyBear

Evotion comes up because its the same price as the others but theyre custom made. So if you've got a bit of experience and have a good idea of your measurements they can be great. And, people like the option of goings 0 metal for travel and such. Down side is, they're custom. Which for newer people, you're going to be disheartened to spend that much money and find out you measured poorly. And their delivery time isn't as good as the other two. But that's because they are made specific to the individual order. So you have to take things slow and be patient.

The CB6K has been around years. As has the company itself. But in terms of entry level. They have a pretty decent quality control. And when you get a cage from them, they send various spacers and multiple rings so that you can arrange the cage yourself to your fit. A lot of people like that because its less irritating than ordering a cage and then finding out you measured yourself poorly. With the CB, you just switch the spacers or the rings around until you find a good fit for you. Down side is, the cage is two separate pieces that snap together. So its not uncommon for them to separate or crack along that seam. And with how rigid the plastic is, it pinches a LOT when that happens (speaking from experience). Can end up with a pretty nasty cut too if it happens. But they're pretty easy to fix functionally with crazy glue if it happens.

The Holy Trainer V2 was suppose to be the "CB Killer". Really picked up a lot of steam when it came out because of the design and the materials. They don't use plastic, they use a bio-resin. So at higher temperatures it becomes semi-flexible and forms more comfortably to the body. Not as much as silicone but better than just solid plastic. And supposedly its better hygienically, but I'm not a scientist so I don't know. And the "magic lock" as they called it was a big plus to a lot of people. No clicking or hard edges from the normal padlocks people used. Down side, its pretty enclosed and can be a pain to keep dry if you're planning on going long term. (its where I learned to use q-tips). And the cage has a curve at the back of it thats mean to help with anti-pullout. For me it was a problem because I'm very much a grower, so it dug in to me a bit. 3 min with a dremel took care of that problem though.

The HTV2 and CB6K both run about $160 or so. Evotion use to be around the same price, but they've since spiked the price up now that they have to do more work for the designs and have started using better materials. They're running in about $240-$420 now. Which I think is ridiculous.

I dont have any personal experience with this company but I've seen a lot of great reception from wearers on the reddit group. they're still more expensive than they other two but not so much as Evotion. https://www.customchastity.com/ I see most people that by from this company choosing their Ghost design.
ChasteTeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChasteTeddyBear for this post: