View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #8
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibari View Post
Okay so, follow the story and answer with 100% honesty, unlock unknown truth desires

You're stuck on island,and you are incredible horny person, you go over to a magic suitcase that gives you any sex toy you wish, if it requires power you don't need any power its magic it gives you unlimited! what would you ask for?

A hitachi Omg I would cum so much :3

How long does it normally take you to cum? how many times would you like to cum? does it bother you will be cumming out doors? have you ever came out doors?

After denial not much tbh.. But if not usually like 15mins or something ,it sounds exciting to do it outdoors and I did it once on a wide grass field -blush-

You've made a mess all over yourself, clean it up! how would you clean up? choose from this list:
*Lick it up?
*Strip off clothes and wipe it clean using your clothing?
*Leave it, I like my own juices on me

Licking it up

Have you ever tastes your own excitement? if yes, did you like it? if no would you if you was forced?

Hmm I did , its not that great but alright

You decide to go back to the magic suitcase, this time you can choose something to wear.. but it has to be clothing that's sexy and is basically your fantasized wear. What would it be? describe it

Rope. I would cover myself in it

You then take a walk along the beautiful island beach, a celebrity is there, what celeb would you want to get kinky with?

Emma watson and and scarlett and and -drools- all of them

Guess what she/he is there! and they will do anything you like,

Getting teased while being tied for hours

Have you fantasized about doing kinky stuff with this person before?

Maybe .. :i

You two start to get kinky, what would rather do? choose from list (can choose more then one)
*Dominate?
*Be Dominated? YES
*Tie them up?
*Be tied up? YES
*Explore your Likes only?
*Explore there Likes only?
*Explore both likes YUP
*Be punished?
*Punish them?

You discover that they are really into ass play, and want to fist your ass hard, until its left gapeing, do you allow them to do it?

Omg yes yes! -blush-

Do you like the sound of this? have you experienced this before? Would you like to experience this?

.................Tune in next time for The Island of truth part 2!
Oh my shib this was great :3 It sounds great indeed..

Last edited by SweetTeen; 09-11-2014 at 09:56 AM.
SweetTeen is offline   Reply With Quote