Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:37 AM   #29
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Kate called almost an hour later.

Hey she said, where do you want us to meet you?

Well we need to find some sexy dress for you guys. We are going to eat at very nice classy dinner and see the Holly Madison show called PeepShow and I think I found the perfect place to pick out an hot outfit. I got her the details and I waited in the front of the store.

When they arrived because the colors of bra and panties they picked Caroline’s dress clearly revealed the colors. Although you could tell from Kate as well because of her straps and bra were slightly bigger than her dress.

Well I said the next time I see you I want to see what I bought. So show me?

Kate and Caroline looked at each other like crap what are we going to do now.

Kate grabbed both our hands and brought us to this little corridor between the stores. She put Caroline in the corner facing me. She whispered something I couldn’t catch to her and lifted her dress up in a bunch to her neck.

Man she looked hot, but all I mustard out was “Perfect!”

Kate dropped her hand down and said Happy Now?

Yes but your not finished. I said with a smirk.

Fine! she moved Caroline beside me and with two quick motions she lifted her dress completely off and handed it to me.

Caroline was somewhat in awe of her and said, but I din’t get to take my dress off that’s not fair.

I was trying to wait as long as possible but Kate was starting to get nervous. Once again all I could say was “Perfect Very Nice”. But as I was watching her try to get her dress back on I glanced at her crotch and her panties were slightly darker in one spot. So I had to point it out.

So you are getting a little wet after this huh?

Well yes you know I am a soaker, Kate said proudly.

Kinda looks like you guys have been playing around a little bit.

Yes we had some fun in the bathroom, Caroline said.

But he can’t know what went on, Kate pointed out.

Here is the deal. I have picked out two dresses for you both in that changing room. I asked the manager on duty to let you guys change together. I am going to stand right outside the dressing room. Go in and change but don’t let me see it until tonight. Kate I want you to pick out Caroline’s dress and Caroline you pick out hers. Once you both have picked one out, we are going to go to our room because I have some more fun planned.

The dressing room didn’t have a door but it had a small curtain. It was short I could almost see the tops of Kate’s knees. Although I couldn’t see much, I was able to hear a few things. Finally Kate spoke first, Shawn the bras we picked don’t match or fit the dresses. So you want no bra tonight and no panties.

Yep no bra or panties! So try them on without. I started as I paced slowly around.

This time I noticed to the left hand side, that the curtain was not closed all the way. I moved in closer for a better view. It was Caroline with her back facing me. I could make out her long light brown hair. Her hands were unclasping her bra and she just let it fall to the ground. I moved my eyes down her back and noticed the thong. It was riding a little low it was than that I had a great idea about how high I want that thong to go. I tried to look down more but the curtain closed a little more at the bottom.

Than I heard Caroline say well he did say no panties.

You could hear the elastic rub under her fingers as she pulled them off revealing her amazing ass crack.

Than Caroline moved out of view and I couldn’t see anything.

I waited a while longer and noticed that not a lot of noise or movement was going on.
I glanced down and found that each of there feet and legs were very close together.

Hey guys! You can’t have all of the fun without me today. Hurry up so we can go up to the room.

I could hear them both start to giggle.

A moment or two later Caroline opened the curtain followed by Kate, they both had two dress in their hands.

Caroline said We’ve got it picked out so how are going to buy this with out you see it?

I pulled out my wallet and put a $100 bill down Caroline’s bra and reached over and did the same to Kate.

Speaking at Caroline I said, Now go over to the manager and when he ask for the total pull this out of your bra and be sure he see your breast.

I moved over to Kate and looked right in her eyes and said I Dare You!
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote