Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #26
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Shawn has asked me to write down what happened when he gave control to Kate because he didn’t get to see or hear about it yet.

Chapter 5 Sub-Chapter

Shawn left Kate and I at the entrance of the Victoria Secret, with Kate holding the cash.

Make no doubt I was having problems keeping my glances to Kate discrete. She was very hot and sexy and her amazing looking nipples always seamed to tease me.

I asked did you have something in mind Kate?

Well, you work here so tell me what Shawn might like to see us in. Wait no I want to see you in something Hot and if Shawn likes it than I guess that a bonus.

We both laughed and I grabbed her hand and said follow me.

I found the Very Sexy area I pointed to that one. It was a new style Very Sex Push-up Bra it was a neon fuchsia color with a purple lace on the bottom half of the cup. And we found matching panties. What do you think?, I asked.

This is perfect lets buy this quick so I can see you naked as soon as we can, she said.

It caught be by surprise how quick she said that... she was like lets get going. The nice thing was that’s what I was thinking.

Moments later I found myself following Kate down a long hall way on the way to the bathroom. We were almost running as she was leading the way I was holding her hand.

She swung open the door and found that the bathroom had 5 stalls and no one in them.
She open the first one and pulled me in.

She locked the door and immediately our lips connected, this was only our second kiss and it was pure bliss. Her hands were running all over my body. And finally she flipped up my dress and slipped her hands in my crotch. She lightly teased it with her fingers as she continued to tongue my mouth she slowed slightly as we both were starting to increase our breathing. Than she whispered the words that shocked me...

This is my first time and I am so glad it is with you.

Wait you are saying you’ve never done anything with a girl before?

Again our lips touched and she was able to breath in me the words YESSS! In that moment she pushed to the edge of the wall and inserted two fingers in my pussy. Once in she curled her fingers up and started to move in and out at a steady pace.

Than she removed her fingers and brought them up to our mouths.

Remember, I said I was going to want to taste you first.. and with that she put her fingers and sucked my juices off.

I took of my dress and stood naked in front of her right next to the toilet.

Can I taste you? Asking permission to taste someone’s else sex juice was somewhat new for me as well. But I did not want to over step anything.

Kate lifted her dress off and put one foot on the toilet set and said Yes but get on your knees and lick me.

I obeyed just as she said and was able to smell her cunt first. She was soaked and I hadn’t touched her yet. I started at the bottom left side of her pussy lips and slowly went up to the top of her clit. She yelped softly her breath still and a fast pace. Than she grabbed the back of my head and pushed her pelvic up. Her pussy lips opened wide as soon as my nose hit them. I opened my mouth wide to engulf her wetness and started to push my tongue in. I did this for about two minutes when I heard the door open. A few more girls walked in talking loudly.

Kate pulled me up and we kissed some more. We hushed each other as we were trying to calm down. We stated embraced until the door slammed shut and you couldn’t hear anything but our heartbeats.

Finally Kate let go and put the new panties and bra on me herself. The whole time she hadn’t taken anything off. She removed her straps on her dress and let me clasp her bra. I went on my knees and put her panties on for her.

Than Kate picked up her phone and called Shawn for our next instructions.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.

Last edited by naked_dare_girl; 06-26-2012 at 09:23 AM.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote