Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #19
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4 Just before the trip

Two days before the trip my phone rang just after 7:00, it was Kate.

Hello Kate!

You ass hole! You never said I was going to be your slave on this trip, Kate exclaimed.

Well that was the deal anytime I say I dare you until the end of next week.

But.... Kate started to pout.

That was the deal Kate. Now do as I say I dare you. Since I have you on the phone. Send me and Caroline a video of your first pee this morning. I dare you! I’ll see you in a couple of days. And I hung up the phone.

Two minutes later I watched as Kate sat on the toilet. Spread her pussy lips apart sent a strong jet from her hole.

On the day before the trip I received eight messages from Kate on her pee schedule through out the day.

I gave Caroline some sleep and decided to wake her up at 2:00.

She answered somewhat sleepy, Master do I need to ready for the trip?

No, you need to eat a late night snack. You did I asked correct?

Yes Master.

Alright I want you to find some boy short style panties. Than remove your diaper. I want you to eat whatever is still in you. Use your fingers to get it out.

Yes Master.

What are you eating right now?

Some of the banana, she said with her mouth full. I think I peed at least twice since I went to bed. Master there is no tootsie roll in me, the whole thing fell out.

Okay than lay your diaper on the floor and get on your knees. Do not use your hands to eat it.
I could hear he eating it through the phone. I wished I would have used skype for this instead of the phone. A moment later she was done.

Master my face is now full of banana and chocolate. Should I keep it on or wipe it off.

No leave it on and put your boy shorts on and lay down. Get some sleep before it’s time to get up and get going.

Last edited by ShawnC; 06-23-2012 at 08:28 PM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote