View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 11:51 PM   #21
webbielicious

I did indeed. It was amazing and I leaked like the desperate slut I was. I am free of this month of denial, teasing and general punishment and abuse but the last day was the worst of any.
I had been allowed out of the cage temporarily to wash etc. She'd gone to work but I had promised I could be trusted not to play with my bare cock and put myself back in. I promised this willingly but for some reason my subconscious or something had other ideas. Whilst giving it a good soap wash I suddenly found myself pleasuring myself. It took me over 30 seconds to actually stop myself despite knowing it was wrong! Anyway I finished up in the bath got dry and messaged her to say I was caged again but had touched and to apologise. She said she wouldn't be able to trust me again clearly. I wanted her to be able to do this desperately for future games so she suggested she punish me very badly and if I managed to stick it out and it was terrible then I would clearly have learned my lesson as if I broke a promise again it would be even worse. Oh my god! I was told to find some suggestions I thought would be terrible. I found 4/5 in total in the end. 1. Plugged for the day 2. Handcuffed for the day and tied to the cock cage. 3. Cross dress with full makeup/nails etc. (anything that meant leaving the house still had to be done). 4. Only pee with permission and then only by kneeling in the bath, liquid intake to be directed.
She quickly picked 1 and 2. 2 I wasn't so concerned by but 1was going to be an issue. I can't normally get more than an hour of wearing even a tiny plug before my ass becomes irritated. Maybe it's the lube I use but it is designed for that sort of play and waterbased. The idea of doing it for a day! Wow! Then I asked which plug. Her answer stopped me dead in my tracks literally! The big black one. I mean this think is big! I've never even managed to to take it let alone keep it in! It's 2 inches diameter and 6 inches long. Determined to regain her trust I resolved myself to try. Even if I failed shortly I must try. It took me 20 odd minutes to get the plug in my ass. Just when I thought it must be in I'd find it was no where near. And when I finally rammed in the last inch, I can't believe I didn't tear something! But it was in. I could think of pretty much nothing else and could find no position that was comfortable. Oh my god! I set about putting some cuffs on and which I had tied very short to the cock cage padlock with a shoelace. Sent her a picture (which took ages to get right with the self timer and just trying to get into position in 10 seconds! Hands aren't much use for balance etc without quickly learning you will tear your balls off for over stretching the shoelace! She was satisfied. My ass throbbing constantly and taking over my whole world I needed a distraction. Coffee and a cigarette! I quickly realised that I couldn't really reach the coffee in the cupboard! I pulled hard on my cock and balls causing myself pain but still could only just touch the jar with a fingertip. I learn to get things out of reach with forks in the end! Very humiliating effective and very achy on the wrists punishment being so bound for a whole day. Similarly trying to reach the cigarette was almost impossible let alone trying to drink the coffee! But my continued real problem was the relentless plug. It was killing me. Sapping everything from me. I can think of very few tortures that would be more effective over a longer period like a day. You'd think you'd stretch and loosen and you do a little but I think that was my limit. It never got easier. And after about ever 2 hours I'd be convinced I needed to use the bathroom. After getting permission to remove it so I could I then tried to. It wouldn't come easily and because it lacks the same gentle taper of putting it in removing it was absolutely agony. And it turns out I didn't even need to go! Getting it back in took me another 15 minutes or so and all my willpower. And then I'd spend another 2 hours or so trying to find some way of being even slightly comfortable. By the time I'd be begged to remove it for another bathroom trip another 3 times in was nearly in tears just at the terror of the feeling. This was my day. She wanted to see it all when she got home so there was no early release. And when she did she was delighted with me and said all was forgiven and I could stop now. The cuffs and cock cage came off first leaving my aching balls handing and drenched in precum that had been squeezed out by each plug insertion. But I couldn't bring my self to remove the plug. I was too scared of the pain. It took about 20 minutes of build up and her threatening she would just pull it before I got the courage knowing it had to come out and the sooner the better. And it did. Never again. Never will I break a promise again. My lesson is learnt beyond a shadow of a doubt.
DISLIKES :but MUST do... eating cum, ball spanks, semi-public(v mild), pee play
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
webbielicious is offline   Reply With Quote