View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 10:36 AM   #220
Nelioka

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Be tied up and tease cause i'm like 100% submissive
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Umm I guess anytime I want, I dunno if I could only do it once a year ^^;
3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
I'm bi sexual so I'm going to pick the oral one since for me it wouldn't rly matter what the gender was xd
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Umm because i'm again submissive i'll have to pick option one someone being in control of me
5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
I would like to say neither because I dun rly have a foot fetish but if i have to pick one then I guess worshipping?
Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Option 1 for an hour I guess? only because I know for sure what they'll be doing to me
6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
I guess tied and whipped only because there is a less chance of leaving permanent marks
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
I could never watch someone else have sex with someone i'm in love with so option 1
8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Umm with this one i'd say my own cause then I know where it came from xd
9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
I guess off of someones feet then I don't have to kiss someone I don't know xd
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Umm option 1 because there isnt any intercourse involved I can shower and forget it
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Umm honestly either option sounds bad but option 2 because I couldn't watch my SO cheat on me I would never do that to them either so.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote