View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 02:32 PM   #212
New to Submission

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

I would rather be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Be tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Sex with anybody and worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

I don't really care about feet so I would rather have them worshiped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

I would probably choose option 1 and hope my throat is ok after

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

I don't like either option so I'm going to pick hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

I don't have a so so I'm locked into the first choice

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

Someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

Lick off of their feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Tied in doggie style

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.*

The second option I would rather deep throat 5 guys then watch somebody else fuck a so

Dislikes (will perform if requested) cum eating, pain

Limits: perminate, Scat,Public,Family,Blood,Cross Dressing, face

I don't have a lot of toys but I am willing to be creative to try and complete anything assigned.
KIK New_to_Submission

After hypnotherapy I have gotten to the point that I can no longer orgasm without permission please let me release
New to Submission is offline   Reply With Quote