Thread: Non-Fiction: Walk in by maids
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 12:04 PM   #2
soft654

Default Walked in by maid

At that moment my sperm spurted out of me uncontrollably in violent shocks. I would have liked to delay this orgasm a little bit more until the chambermaid actually entered my room and noticed me on the bed.
With the orgasm my fear of getting caught came back. However, there was no time left to defuse the situation somehow. I lay there helplessly and uncovered while the door was opened, after a short knock and without waiting for an answer. A moment later I heard a female voice muttering "Apologies please" at the head of my bed. The chambermaid turned back on the spot and closed the door behind herself.

Since then I try to get caught at every one of my rare hotel stays. When I go to breakfast, I hang out the "don't disturb"sign, in the unlikely event that the cleaning of the rooms starts early. After a quick breakfast I go back to the room and take my clothes off, except for my underpants and T-shirt. I usually leave the sign hanging outside so that nobody can blame me and it looks like an involuntary incident.
I lie down on the bed and stroke myself carefully. When I finally hear the first cleaning trolleys in the hallway, I put some headphones in my ears so that there is a plausible reason why I might have missed their knocking.
Unfortunately, the success rate is relatively low. Often I have to leave before they reached my room. In addition, the "Please don't disturb"sign will be observed, at least if there are enough other rooms to clean.
On the day of departure I will therefore stay in the room as long as allowed. In addition, I try to increase the chances by sliding the sign down from the outside of the door handle.
soft654 is offline   Reply With Quote