Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 AM   #35
beatea

“You’re allowed six articles of clothing. Shoes and Socks both count as one, except for Freddie, his shoes both count as one, because he’s the birthday boy,” the female part of the group moaned in disappointment. “I know,” Carly said equally as disappointed, “but I thought it would be an appropriate bonus. Also there is a seventh and for Freddie an eighth ‘article of clothing’, your legs. When you’re naked and you have to lose one piece of clothing, you have to spread your legs for the rest of the game, so everybody can have a good look, I printed the rules for all of you, take a look,”
Preperation
There will be red, white and green chips. Every player will get four green. No one will get a white chip yet. Every player can set a Joker on two of her/his clothes.
Poker Game
We will be playing 5 Card Draw Poker. Every player will be dealt five cards. Each player has now a choice to make. Every player can switch any number of cards from his/her hand. After switching cards it will be determined who will get what prices.

After completing the game the rewards/punishments will be as followed:

1st – two green chips – loses all white chips
2nd – one green chip – loses all white chips
3rd - loses all white chips
4th - loses all white chips
5th - nothing
6th – loses one chips – gets one white chip
7th – loses two chips – gets one white chip
8th – loses three chips – gets one white chip

If a player has to pay more green chips then he/she can afford, he/she loses one piece of clothing. The winner of last round may strip the loser. For each piece of clothing the player will get 2 green chips for a joker however, the player will get four green chips. After stripping and paying out chips. The white chips of each player will be counted. This might result in a truth or dare.
3 white chips = Truth
4 white chips = Dare
5 white chips = 2 Dares
6 white chips = 3 Dares
Etc.
The truth or dare(s) will be given by the winner of the last round or by the person who gave you the last white chip by his/her privilege.

Lastly every player who ended in the top three for three subsequent games, will get a privilege card. You’ll find out soon what that is

“Okay, the jokers please, I’ll put a joker on my bra and underwear,” Carly said, as she colored the boxes with the bra and panties red.
“I’ll joker my shorts and shirt,” Sam said.
“I’ll put a joker on my bra and jeans,” Melanie said in a jolly voice.
“Shirt and Jeans,” Pete signed.
“Let’s do crazy,” Freddie said. “I’ll go for my shoes,” everybody looked at him like he just fell on his head. “What, I’d like to gather my chips early,”
“I’ll go for my boxers and undershirt,” Brad said.
“My jokers will be my bra and shorts,” Wendy said finally.
“I’ll follow Freddie on this one,” Iris said. “I will joker my shoes and socks.”
“Great, now let’s try a first round,” Carly said. “I’ll start as dealer,” she said as she started to deal the cards.
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote