View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 11:32 AM   #1
NewD

Default How I Ended Up On getDare

UPDATE: My friend has sneakily taken a nude photo of me. If I refuse to do as he demands on this site, then it gets printed out and mailed to my parents.

--

Before the (NFL) football season started, my friend and I made a bet. If the Cleveland Browns won four or more games, I would win the bet. If they didn't, then my friend would win. They ended up going 0-16, so I lost the bet.

The bet was this: whoever won would challenge the loser to do something outside their comfort zone, and the loser would have to do it. I was thinking of things like eating something weird or doing something scary when we made the bet... little did I know, my friend had something else in mind.

He challenged me to make, and use, an account on this site to get dares to do in the nude. I am truly a NewD... I have never done anything like this before. I am terrified, but at the same time kind of admittedly intrigued. Here are the rules:

(1) I have to do any nude dare given to me on this site so long as it doesn't violate these rules.
(2) Since my friend doesn't want me getting arrested, he is allowing me to make the rule that the dares cannot guarantee I am seen by anyone other than him and me. However, dares can risk my being seen.
(3) He is greedy and wants to have a monopoly on my nude body, so any photo/video/webcam dare is subject to his approval.
(4) Dares must not be time specific, as he wants to witness me complete each and every one, so they will have to be done at times he is available to be there.

Last edited by NewD; 01-03-2018 at 12:10 PM.
NewD is offline   Reply With Quote