View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 02:34 AM   #11
royalsand28

Send a message via Yahoo to royalsand28

Part 4:

In the morning I went to the store , I entered as soon as it opened. I kept looking into the naked pictures she sent me over the night. My erection was so apparent and giving me tons of joy.

As soon as I entered, I got a msg from her : “Please Sir, I beg you , get me out of here, I can hear voices already in the store, I’m so scared, cold and tired. I beg you please get me some clothes I beg you. “

I waited 20 minutes leaving her waiting till I got this msg : “ Sir , please please I’ll do whatever you want , please don’t leave me here, I beg you again “

I texted her : “ I’ll push some clothes for you from under the door , you are to wear it, leave the store , head to your car, it will be unlocked and the keys in the car, u have to wait in the car till I contact you”

I got a her light long t-shirt that is a 1 size smaller than her size, it should barely cover her ass and Pussy and of course her nipples will be so apparent.

I pushed her the shirt and left the store very fast. As soon as I exited the store I got her msg : “ Sir , can you please give me the rest of the clothes and this one is really too small especially after I wear the bra”

Me: “ That is all what you will get , take it or leave it”

Claudia: “Please I can’t leave like that, any movement will show my ass or Pussy plus I need a bran, my nipples are so erect.”

Me : “Be in the car in 5 min or you know what I can do “

In just 2 minutes she left the store and walked to her car. She got tons of looks and she was so blushing and just looking at the ground. She entered her car and just stayed there.

I wrote this msg but did not send it, just kept it in my screen and put the phone in my pocket so as soon as I click the send button it should send : “ I can see you saw someone you know , ask him to get in the car as you want to have breakfast with him, if he refuse you have to convince him somehow, if he left u will have a Day way worse than yesterday. Take him to Starbucks and Order some food to eat. Before leaving the car open the glove compartment and pull the small bag you will find in there and keep it with you. After entering Starbucks and ordering food go to rest room and text me. “

Now I approached her personally and just said “ Hello Claudia, how are you? What are you doing here so early?”

She jumped and almost hit her head into the car roof. She blushed and said “ Oh hello , I’m just shopping , nice to see you outside work.”

She was trying to finish our conversation as soon as she car as her clothes was so revealing and she was almost sure that I can see her Pussy looking from the car window. While I have my hand in my pocket, I clicked the send button, she jumped again and told me to hold on as she has to read the message. She read the message and I can see that she wanna scream and say NO and in the same time she wanted to cry so badly.

Claudia: “Would u like to have breakfast with me today “

Me :” thanks for the offer but I have some errands to run so may be next time”

She remembered the msg and she had to convince me or she will be in trouble with her blackmailer ( and that is me )

Claudia: “ Oh please I’m just bored and need some company as I feel depressed”

Me : “ Feeling depressed ? Does you wear like this when u feel depressed?”

Claudia “ Like this ? What do u mean ? “

Me :” You look so hot and sexy , sorry Claudia but you really look amazing “

Claudia: “ oh thank you , but please accept my invitation “

I told her ok and entered the car, the view of he legs was amazing and specially when she takes turns the shirt will go ups little bit and I can see a little bit of her inner thighs. I was horny like crazy and I think she saw my erection.

We arrived Starbucks, we entered and ordered the food then she told me that she will go to the restroom. As soon as she entered the restroom , she texted me “Sir , I’m in the restroom at Starbucks , please don’t humiliate me more than that , the person with me is my associate at work, please I can’t do anything or he will report me and I’ll lose my job , please. “

Me” Shut up and follow what I will text you”

Flashback: in the bad she got from the glove compartment were the following:
1- fine sand paper cut in a circle bigger than her areola.

2- a container contains a mix of 10 grams of toothpaste and 10 drops of hot sauce, mixed together.

I texted her : “Take of your shirt then wet a little bit ur nipples, pussy and asshole , then dry them a little bit just to be moist not dry or wet. Now u have to do the following within couple of minutes:
Open the container get some of the mix , apply excessively to three parts: Pussy, anus and nipples, try to push ur fingers inside Pussy and asus with it too as far as u can , now put on ur shirt and put the sandpaper between ur nipples and the shirt.
You have to keep sitting with that guy for 30 minutes at least, never have your Knees touch each other. I’ll be watching you. After the 30 minutes pass ( and good luck with that) return to the restroom and text me. “

Claudia : “ I beg you , I’ll be on fire and that is my associate, please please “

Me : “ Again? Looks like I’ll do what I have to do”

Claudia waited 2 minutes then texted : “ I k ow you have the upper hand, I will”

In 5 minutes she came out and looks like she was already on fire, she was twisting and doing weird moves.

Me: “Claudia, are you ok ? “

Claudia: “ I’m fine just some stomach cramps”

Claudia was feeling tons of pain in her Pussy and asshole and he nipple were on fire from the mix and the sandpaper.

Me : “ Claudia, sorry but can I ask you a question?”

Claudia : “ sure”. She was doing a lot of effort to look normal, while her body was on fire.

Me: “Sorry but did you wear a bra as before we came I could see your ni......, oh I mean you looked so sexy without a bra”

Claudia was already in another world as she was having an orgasm from the heat, pain and pulsing in her Pussy.

I kept looking every now and then between her legs and I intended to have her notice that , sometimes she was gonna close her legs but looks like she remembered what I ordered.

After 30 minutes she left to go to the restroom and in there she texted me
royalsand28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to royalsand28 for this post: