View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 03:14 AM   #6
royalsand28

Send a message via Yahoo to royalsand28

Part 3:

I decided to start the first real humiliation blackmail task for her. I texted Mona on Friday morning : “Tonight by 8:00 you have to go to the clothes store near work , then I’ll text you what to do, don’t be late, the store closes at 9:00, be sure your phone is fully charged, wear a skirt, and t-shirt ONLY”

She texted me : “Please Sir, I have plans to hang out with some friends tonight”
Me: “You hang out with friends, I hand your pics on your office wall, be there at 8:00 or...”

Mona: “Ok Sir I understand but please please I can’t go with no bra or panties , please let me wear them “

Me “Arguing again ???”

Mona: “Sorry Sir not at all, I will do as ordered

She called her friends and gave them some exercises for not coming and she was not happy about it but more worried about what might happen tonight.

At 8:00 she entered the shop dressed as ordered , it was kinda obvious that she had no bra on which pulled a couple of eyes with a smile. She kept looking into her phone waiting for a text from me. I left her with no single text till 8:15, then I texted her : “Go to the bikini section, get a bikini that is 2 sizes smaller than ur size and head to the dressing room, go to the last stall in the far right corner “

The changing room is designed in this store in an L shape so when you go in there you keep passing stalls then at the end you turn right then find some other stalls so o told her to go to the last one in the far corner.

I watched her from a far point where she can’t see me. She headed to the stall as ordered, entered and locked the door.

Me: “1- Take a pic of your self in your current clothes. 2- Take off your clothes, put on the bikini, take another pic. 3- Take off the bikini then take a third pic. 4- if I get a no or you start arguing or anything like that, I won’t even text you I’ll send the pics and videos immediately”

I stranded in the corner of the L corridor so I started to see her clothes going down, 5 minutes later I got the 3 pictures on my phone, God they are incredible.

Me:”Good start, but the bikini looks small for you, push it from under the door , I’ll take it and get another one for you”

Mona: “Are you here in the store Sir, please let me leave and go home”

Me : “ one minute and I need the bikini”

Immediately she pushed it using her leg from under the door.

In 5 minute it was about 8:50, I texted : “ I got you something else to wear , but first you have to push your skirt, shirt and shoes to me as you won’t need them, I have everything you need “

Mona: “please give me the other clothes first Sir”

Me: “in 30 seconds I need your clothes or....”

I started to hear her crying , not knowing what to do, she pushed her clothes and waited completely naked in the stall.

I texted her : “ You have the choice: you can come out now naked, see me and know who am I but you will also have to explain to everyone why you are naked OR you will spend the night here in the stall, Alone naked , but I have to warn you , they have security sensors in the changing room corridor but not in the stalls , so if you need to use the rest room you have to crawl under the stalls from one to another to reach the rest room, but by the morning you have to be in the last stall again when I come to get you, don’t worry about the employees, they will just shout : is anyone there? Before they close then they will lock the store and turn on the sensors”

When she got the message I heated a loud fuck and higher crying sound.

Mona : “please please please Sir I beg you , don’t leave me here naked in the store , have mercy please , I’ll do anything you order me , but don’t leave me like this “

Me: “ you will do anything I order anyway hahaha. But as you are still arguing , you will have to send me a naked pic of your sexy body which should show boobs or Pussy or ass every single hour, if you miss one time , I’m not coming in the morning to get you.

Mona crying and sobbing in the stall, not knowing what to do but she does not have much of options.

Mona: “ok but please come early in the morning please please. “

I left the store not answering her , I had a huge erection just imagining her night.

Mona was kinda scared and she almost jumped when the guard shouted : anyone there , she did not even move a finger or produce the lowest voice , he left , locked the door , and set the alarm.

Mona started to feel cold, thirsty and hungry. She sat crossing her legs in the changing room chair , not knowing what to do , thinking how she got herself into this. She cried and cried but at the end her tears dried and she was shivering of coldness.

She started to feel the urge of using the restroom, and she remembered that she can not leave the stall or the sensors will get her. She started to bend and crawl down from one stall to another. The floor was really dirty from all the shoes going into the changing rooms.

By the time she got to the restroom , it was about 10:00 pm , suddenly she remembered the hourly picture, so she took one pic fast showing her erect nipples , and sent it. I did not reply. She entered the restroom , sat to pre then started to leave but it was way colder outside so she decided to go spend the night in the restroom as it was a little warmer than outside especially after she opened the hot water faucet which started to heat the room a little bit.

She kept sending a picture every hour , looks like she was afraid that I won’t show up.

In the morning I went to the store but let that be in the next chapter

Last edited by royalsand28; 12-20-2017 at 02:35 PM.
royalsand28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to royalsand28 for this post: