View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 02:50 AM   #1
MischievousKitten
gD king

Default Be careful with online exposure!

Yeah, so if you're gonna be like this guy who just posted an entire album of pictures involving cross-dressing and partial nudity along with his real address, name, phone number, and emails, you need to be really, really careful! I know you're horny and get off on the risk, or whatever, but you be providing all of that stuff and you'd be surprised how easily information can be found.

This guy posted on each of his pictures that they were free from copyright and should be shared! Exposed! Never deleted! And tell him if you have this pic so he knows.

It's so easy for getting off on this type of thing to backfire. I found this guy's real facebook within 5 minutes, as well as 2 of his contacts who had liked/commented his photos (as well as both of their contact lists), and all of the groups he was in. Is it really, really worth the risk that someone gives you what you're asking for?

Moral of the lesson is, as soon as I told this guy about what I could have done, that album was immediately deleted. So just be careful and don't be silly posting your full name and address and pics for all to see unless you really don't mind that risk. The next guy might not be me, and could be much more evil.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 18 users say Thank You to MischievousKitten for this post: