View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 10:05 PM   #1
HarunaDares
Account Banned

Default *blushes* hello everyone! New, looking to make friends!

Hello everyone *blushes* Let me Introduce myself since I am new here to this community. My name is Haruna and I am 22 years old and a guy. I've always loved playing truth or dare in my past and recently I have been playing a little bit online with a friend and It's been a lot of fun. And this community seems like a lot of fun!

What I like:
I have loads of things I like, such as cross dressing, self bondage, Chasity, bladder play, a little messy, a little bit of pain, pet play, ABDL, and im still exploring. Not on the kinky side I love anime and games, also creating artwork!

What do I have?

I have some girl's clothing for crossdressing such as: panties, bra's, dress, skirt, a top, some stockings and thigh highs.

Other than that I have some cuffs, wax, cloths pins, Chasity cage (x2), collar, leash, vibrators, diapers. I'm sure I have some other stuff too!

So I would love to make some friends here that I can talk to and help introduce me more to my kinky side! I would love to get some Truth questions and dares, or links to some good dares that I should definitely try out! Please feel free to pm me or send me a friend request!

Thank you for your time and have a great day!