View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #19
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

After some off-forum discussion and meditation I would like to join if there is a slot available in the easy section.

My last climax was seven days ago. By the time you read this it may be eight. You can give me some points for this time if you like. I do not want to know if I have been awarded these points.

I am unsure on what day of the week the tasks reports will be due. Whatever that day is, I would like to schedule all of my release rolls on that day of the week, starting with the next due date, and spending all the points I have. Can that be done automatically for me?

I am unsure if I will participate in the tasks. I intend to reply to the task message fairly soon after reading with an acknowledgment, a counter proposal, or a rejection. Opon completion I will submit a full report. It is possible, but unlikely, that I will be persuaded to include edited photos.

My signature includes my soft and hard limits. The tasks presented may cause alteration of my signature.

As I am about to press "Submit Reply", I am thinking "what am I getting myself into"?
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote