View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 03:54 AM   #17
AlisonJones470

Hiya!

I would love to participate in this challenge at Medium difficulty. My likes/dislikes/limits should be below (signature), but for convenience:

Likes: Chastity, hidden public, rules for daily life, humiliation, toilet control, anal, sissification/feminization, urine play.

Dislikes: Excessive amounts of edging, to the point where it gets more boring than frustrating. Messy tasks.

Limits: Scat, anything that would constitute actual social suicide, (therefore including family and open public) financial domination, serious pain/actual harm.

I own a CB6000 and have a Holy Trainer coming in the mail, as well as an exciting list of toys which I can PM you if I am accepted. I promise that I am very interested in actually engaging with the tasks you send me and providing you with full reports on each one, as well as making sure to communicate as regularly as possible.

May I ask when you are expecting to begin the challenge? Is it just a case of 'as soon as the lists fill up', or do you have a set start date in mind?

Thanks a lot for organizing and running this, hopefully it should be a lot of fun for all involved.

Best,

Alison

Dislikes: Excessive amounts of edging, to the point where it gets more boring than frustrating. Messy tasks.

Limits: Scat, anything that would constitute actual social suicide, (therefore including family and open public) financial domination, serious pain/actual harm.
AlisonJones470 is offline   Reply With Quote