Thread: Total Makover
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 10:49 AM   #34
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Yet another Story writen for a friend hope you like it:
I am as always happy to get feedback.

“Hello everybody Christmas season is over and the new year is upon us! What better time to get a makeover then now? We are more then happy to help with that new year's resolution! Today's contestant is 19 year old Caro, we have to say she isn't completely voluntarily here she lost a bet with a former BF of hers. Since she isn't here on her own behalf she didn't wanted to have the post ™ Interview so we made an exception and skipped right to the wheel of transformations. So if you might want to spin it Caro?”

The black haired girl that measures about 1,77m promptly spins the wheel she hasn't said anything yet. right as the wheel starts to get slower the drugs take effect and she blacks out. the crowd laughs load as the wheel stops even Clara smiles as she takes a glimpse to the wheel.

“well it looks like we are going kawaii again as this time the wheel have chosen “Kawaii Yaoi “Boy”” I think this will become extremely entertaining, so stay tuned to see what we will do to her.”

Commercial Break

“Welcome back everybody! we had a blast transforming Caro it was really funny. So as always here are the things we changed:

At first we made her hair less girly it's now just long enough to cover her ear, with our special dye we also made sure it will stay a bright blonde color over time or better said for eternity. We didn't changed anything on her face since we want the boy to be girly.

But we had to remover her C sized boobs to ensure that she in theory could pass as a boy.
We also changed her voice it's not rly deeper but it sounds more boyish it's hard to explain if you can't hear it yourself.

we also made her a bit more chubby not fat but not as slim as she was before.

Now for the hard part we had to replace her pussy with a small little penis that when erected measures in at 5 cm. However she is not able to cum pleasuring her dick since it is for show only but she is able to cum to assure that we also attached balls and made her ass her new sexual organ, we changed her g spot to be deep in his ass we also loosened up the hole just a bit because we are sure she will scratch it in no time.

Unfortunately that's all for today little changes but big effect as we will see in the follow up where she will try out her new sexual organs.

I am Clara and this was Episode 6 of total makeover stay tuned for the follow up. As always feedback is welcome! Merry christmas and a happy new year. Clara out.

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote