Thread: Fiction: The Dolls' House 2
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 02:42 AM   #6
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 66

CHAPTER 66

Megan was alone in the bedroom. She wore just her button-down dress with nothing underneath, as Edward had ordered earlier, She stood by the window, looking out over the driveway. From there she could see when the kids arrive. She had to go out to meet them.

It was about ten-forty when she saw them coming down the driveway. She recognised Kayleigh but wasn’t sure who the others were. She didn’t know many of her sister’s friends.

She was aware that she was wearing no bra or panties and that her nipples were poking through the thin material of the dress. She hoped the youngsters would not notice. It was too late to put underwear on now and besides she couldn’t disobey her master.

Megan ran out onto the landing, down the stairs two at a time and went out to the back door. She was at the door just as the kids were arriving. All the girls had either bags or backpacks with them. Megan guessed that the school uniforms were safe inside them.

“Hiya, Kay,” Megan said.

“Hiya, Meg,” Kayleigh replied.

Megan stepped outside and held the door closed behind her. “Now,” she said, “Before anything else happens, this is very important.” She stressed the words ‘very important’ for emphasis. “You didn’t tell anyone where you were coming, did you?”

There was a discordant “No, we didn’t,” from all the kids.

“Great,” Megan said, “Because we don’t want this place to be discovered. It’s our den from now on.”

The kids all nodded.

“Come on up,” Megan said, opening the door again and letting the kids in.

Megan led them all up to the bedroom.

“Wow,” Kayleigh said when she saw the vast array of dolls in the room. “Are we going to play with these?”

Megan shook her head. Kayleigh was so naive and innocent. She would be perfect for Edward. She hoped that the other girls were equally as innocent and pure as Kayleigh was. Edward need three virgins; Megan would select them. The only conditions were that the three virgins would all be girls and that Kayleigh would be one of them.

One of the girls, a blonde with a ponytail, dropped her bag on the floor and bounced up and down on the bed. “Cool,” she said, “This is great.”

“Whose house is this?” Kayleigh asked Megan.

“A friend of mine,” Megan said, “You’ll probably meet him soon.”

The two boys stood by the door. They both looked nervous and out of place amongst all the girls and the dolls.

Megan tried to make them more comfortable. “Hiya,” she said to them, “What are your names?”

“Josh,” said one of the boys.

“Adam,” said the other.

“Okay, Josh and Adam,” Megan continued, “We’re going to play a game in a minute. How old are you two?”

“Twelve,” said Adam.

“Thirteen,” said Josh.

Megan sighed with relief. They would be perfect for Edward’s games.

Megan turned her attention to the girls. “Girls,” she said, “I need your names and ages. One at a time.”

“Kayleigh,” said Megan’s sister, “Twelve.”

“Yes, I know,” Megan smiled.

“Hannah,” said a red-headed girl in jeans and t-shirt. “Twelve.”

“Jade,” said a mixed-race girl with dark hair and wearing a crop top and skirt. “I’m thirteen.”

“Shannon,” said the blonde girl with the ponytail. She wore a skirt and a buttoned top. “I’m eleven and a half next month.”

Megan smiled at Shannon’s accuracy. She made a mental note to include Shannon as one of the ‘Chosen Three’.

Abigail,” said a dark-haired girl wearing jeans and a zip-up hoodie with the hood down. “You can call me Abi. I’m twelve as well.”

So, Megan pondered to herself. Ages ranging from eleven and a half to thirteen. Edward would be pleased.

Megan had already decided that the ‘Chosen Three’ would be Kayleigh, Shannon and Abigail, three of the youngest.

There were other plans for the two boys and the other two girls.

“Right,” Megan said, “We’re going to play a game but first of all I need you all to put your phones, if you have them, on the table beside the bed.” She paused and then added. “They’ll be perfectly safe there.”

All the kids took out their phones and piled them onto the table.

“Great,” Megan said, “And have you girls all brought your school uniforms?”

“Yeah,” they all muttered indifferently.

Megan could tell they weren’t thrilled at the thought of bringing school uniform.

“What we brought them for?” Abigail asked. “We see enough of uniform at school.”

“It’s part of the game,” Megan said.

“What game?” Shannon asked. “Are we playing with the dolls?”

“No,” Megan said, “I’ll explain. Everyone sit on the bed.”

All the kids climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged.

Megan could see up Shannon’s short skirt. Shannon wore pink panties. Megan needed to assess exactly how naive and innocent these kids were, especially the girls.

She went over to the large cabinet and picked up five of the remaining seven rings that Edward had left there. These rings were like gold dust and they had to be used wisely.

She showed the five rings to the group.

“Wow,” said Abigail, “Those are cool.”

“And so shiny,” Kayleigh added.

Megan placed the rings on the bedside cabinet beside the pile of phones. “These are for the girls for later,” she said.

Adam and Josh looked disappointed, so Megan added, “They won’t suit you two boys. But, you’ll have another treat later.”

“What do you mean?” Josh asked quietly.

“You’ll see,” Megan said, “It’ll be a surprise for you.”

“A surprise?” Adam didn’t sound convinced.

Okay,” Megan said, with a clap, “Let’s have some fun...”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote