View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 08:15 AM   #11
Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Some ideas :

- When you visit a monument or something like that (i guess you will do that in vacations), make him take an embarrasing/sexy pose in front of it and take a picture. For example, if you go visit a beautiful church, find a place a little bit hidden in front of the entrance like behind a bush or a tree, and take a picture of him showing his naked ass in front of the church

- Try to find a sex shop in this city. Go together in the shop and buy a toy you like, maybe a little bit embarrassing for him (I suggest a strapon or a bdsm necklace for him to wear but it might be to extrem for you)

-Have you tried crossdressing ? Go to a lingerie store and buy a thong for him (maybe severals ?) and make him wear all day (severals ?) or all the time you are in the hotel. For the size just choose basing on your size and the comparison of your two bodies
Thanks, the first two are doable. It'll be up to my gf if she makes me do them or not. Crossdressing isn't really appealing to either of us so probably won't do that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerKinkster View Post
if you are in a city with sex shop,

try on some cock rings, ball weights, cock cages.... but you must either do it in front of the store clerk.... and if allowed, any other customers.
This definitely sounds hot, but not super confident it's going to be possible. Gotta be careful involving other people directly

Kupowo is my Domme

PM Dares

hard limits: illegal, social suicide, denial, scat

soft limits (may be available as forfeit for a bet or losing a game, or for extreme punishments): pics, public, a2m, blackmail

I like games with risk, making bets, humiliation, feet, nudity,
Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote