View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 11:37 PM   #19
Cutiebooty

Games:
It's been a while. I think we all just got a little overwhelmed by all the replies. I wanted to give an update as we have finished a few of the tasks listed. (Or similar)

1. We sold our panties. The person who sold thier panties for the least amount would lose. I lost unfortunately and only sold mine for $30. Rose sold hers for $150. As for my fortiet. I lost my underwear to Rose for a 12 days and she would approve any outfit during that time. I mostly wore short skirts and some sheer tops. However, one day that she knew I was going on a date she made me wear a very short leather skirt and open body harness with nipple pasties. It was so embarrassing going on a first date wearing as little as legally possible!!!

2: Toys at the gym. For this we all wore matching outfits to the gym. White booty shorts and pink sportsbra. The rules as stated in a PM and ammended by jules. All toys inserted in public. Vibes controlled by the other players. First to cum loses and needs to change, getting all the way naked and showers no curtain in the mens locker then eats 2nds 🐱 before they (2nd place) showers in the girls locker. Second to cum runs a lap of the track topless and eats winners 🐱 in the girls locker.
Jules lost! And I came in second. Rose won. All of our white shorts has giant wet stains over the crotch. In order to keep jules honest we made her FaceTime us. She entered the locker and there was maybe 4 or 5 guys in there. One of them told her she was in the men's locker and she just replied "yea that ok". Then with seemingly no fear just stripped naked, toy still in her, and walked to the open shower. As she showered she set the phone in a way we could see guys staring at her!!! When she finished she just wrapped a towel around her and left. Nobody said a thing! After she got back I took my top off and sprinted a lap of the indoor track. Which felt very exposing in the gym!!! I ran right back into the locker after. Then we all found a private room and I ate rose while Jules ate me. Not the best tasting right after a workout. But I certainly enjoy it!

3: Beach dare. Per jules (resident public slut) we did this at a fairly busy nudity legal beach. We dressed in cheap and mostly sheer bikinis. We chose Jules to be the contestant. And all entered the water. We removed the bikini from Jules and one of us made sure she faced the ocean while the other one buried the bikinis within 50ft of our towels. Jules would have 10 minutes of looking to locate the 2 parts. 1 minute on, 1 minute of standing still naked for 20 minutes. If she found both rose and I would return home in very small towels otherwise Jules would and she would recieve 20 spankings from each of us. She did not find both parts. She only found the top. We took the top from her and gave her the towel. We spent another hour at the beach before walking about a mile home watching Jules struggle to conceal herself. She could only really cover her ass/pussy or her tits. And not really both at one time! We loved this one!

4: insertion imitation. We all pick an insertion. If the others fail to mimic it they recieve 100 spankings to each ass cheek and 40 to the pussy. If they choose to not be spanked they are the house slave for 3 hours. Play until there are 2 losses, same person or different.
Rose started with an large dildo balls deep. Both I and jules mimicked. Next I inserted the same dildo into my ass. I knew jules would fail. And she did. Rose imitated with some difficulty. It took a while but I used a lather strap to lay my strokes. The were very obvious red streaks on jules. Rose was much more harsh an used a wooden paddle. Jules was yelping out by the end or the ass spankings. When rose went to whip her pussy she used the strap and made her cry and almost quit. She is certainly the most sadist in the group. Jules made an easy insertion the we both mimicked and then rose inserted the inflatable plug and inflated 22 squeezes. I passed that easy and jules failed once again. This time she opted to be the house slave where she was kept naked and made to clean and answer the door naked to show off her new bruises.

Likes: public play, anal, inserstion, group games, chance, pain

Limits: scat, piss, family, permenant
Cutiebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Cutiebooty for this post: