View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #27
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 11

Ellie rubbed her hands together in anticipation. “Okay, my turn, my turn,” she said. “Em, your new word is SUCKLE.”

“Really, Ellie?” Courtney asked.

Ellie shrugged. “I haven’t gotten any satisfaction tonight.”

Suddenly, Em was overcome with desire. The object of her desire: Ellie’s beautiful, round breasts with their perfectly symmetrical, dark nipples in the center. How had she not noticed them before? They were examples of what breasts should look like.

Em crawled across the floor, her ass swaying behind her. All that mattered were those luscious tits. She cupped Ellie’s right breast in her hand and kissed it, just above the nipple. The nipple began to stiffen. Then Em moved as much of Ellie’s breast as she could into her eager mouth.

Ellie’s skin was so smooth—except for around the nipple, where everything was so bumpy, the perfect palette cleanser. Em flicked the nipple with her tongue, then moved it in circles around the areola. When her tongue had completed a few rotations, Em sucked Ellie’s breast ever so tenderly. Ellie gasped in surprise and arousal.

While she worked on the right tit, Em’s free hand massaged Ellie’s left. Ellie’s breasts were so much fun to play with! They jiggled, they bounced, and when Em squeezed them it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

“Well, this is really something,” Courtney murmured. Liz shushed her.

But Em couldn’t hear her. She was too focused on the object at—or was it in?—hand. She gave Ellie’s right nipple a parting, playful bite, which made Ellie moan, then switched sides. The left breast was even better than the right, if that was possible. There was something incredible about the way Ellie’s skin tasted, and the effect Em knew she had on her friend.

“Oh, yes,” Ellie whispered. She was trembling. “Just like that.” Em realized after a minute why she was shaking—Ellie was masturbating. She must have incredibly sensitive nipples. But this didn’t make Em uncomfortable. On the contrary, it made her work harder. She wanted to be the reason that Ellie came tonight.

“Fuck, Em,” Ellie groaned. Em responded with a nibble on her breast. She pinched Ellie’s right nipple between thumb and forefinger and gently pulled back. Ellie grunted and rubbed faster. Ellie’s eyes were squeezed shut. She was giving herself over to ecstasy, to the intense moment of pleasure she was experiencing.

Em licked Ellie’s nipple until the sensation overwhelmed her and Ellie fell back on her backside. But this didn’t so much as interrupt her frenzied masturbation. Em bent over Ellie to keep her mouth around the nipple, and Ellie reached behind her with a free hand and grabbed her ass.

The two girls were oblivious to the world around them, up until Ellie came. She took longer than Courtney or Liz had, but not long enough for Em’s jaw to get sore. Ellie’s face was flushed, matching her red hair, and she lay sprawled out, spread-eagle on the basement floor, lost for words. “STOP,” Ellie whispered. “Stop.”

Em stopped and pulled away from the satisfied, red-faced girl. Ellie gave her a spank and winked. “Good job,” she said.

“Thank you, mistress,” Em replied. “Now all of you have had orgasms. When am I going to get to cum?” Her voice was suddenly petulant, reflecting a desire she had not realized until now was this strong within her. “I’m really horny.”

“Soon,” Liz said. “Soon.”

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote